The using of Free plays

I think free plays should be used when you want to use them!! There should be a tab for them so if you want to use one then you can click on the tab!!! I hate having to use them automatically.

49 Likes

Yes! I totally agree with you on that 1! We should not be forced to use them especially if and when we not playing a tribute game! But I do like to use them l for my Tribute, AND NON tribute games!

12 Likes

Totally agree and its annoying but funny to me that if I’m doing tributes and have free plays the game will send me to tiki island or aloha . I have been going too fast and clicked using a free play on a 100-500 coin level😭 they only do it when I have free plays😂 game follows our every move some way

12 Likes

I’ve noticed that too. If I have a free play it takes me to the island where I only need 1000 or less coins. I have always felt this game is rigged. Same as when your spinning the wheel for coins. 9 out of 10 times the one I click on is the one with the least amount of coins. I’ve always thought…rigged!

7 Likes

I agree! We’re should be able to use free plays when WE want to use them

7 Likes

Absolutely! I refuse to use on low levels but have accidentally done so. And I hate being forced to spend coins on non-tribute games.

8 Likes

Agree and welcome to forum😭

5 Likes

I agree! They should be like other boosters or wild cards: available when needed and just tap on them. I would also like to see a way to start quest at our own time. I don’t login until I know I have time to finish the personal quest.

6 Likes

Totally agree!! They should definitley look at that for next update

7 Likes

YES! That would be so nice to have

5 Likes

I agree, we should be able to use them when we need them, just like we use the wild card’s

7 Likes

I totally agree!!! It’s like having to use 30 Min Free Play immediately!! Make it an option please.

10 Likes

Agree totally whenever we want

8 Likes

Agreed ! Free plays should be same as other boosters. Please !!! :upside_down_face::smirk:

11 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Quests - choosing when to work on them

You can try and NOT claim them until you are ready…sometimes works!!! Good luck!

2 Likes

I think that would be good to

1 Like

I totally agree, there are times when I want to keep them for the levels that cost a lot of coins to play. Should have a pop up button to allow you to save if you want too.

6 Likes

So! Bonnie? When are you EVER being forced to spend your coins on non tribute games?? I don’t think that I have ever heard or seen that before? And I have been playing for over 3 years now!!

4 Likes

What a GREAT IDEA!!! I wonder if the game maker even looks at this forum. Lol I know exactly what you’re talking about. I have found when I have free plays and don’t want to waste them…I try to use them to advance myself on newest game I’m on and also to find the tiki guy. I also check quests and try to complete them. Here’s a tip for you…anytime a quest says clear suits and win money I ALWAYS go back to game one and play it over and over until I reach the goal. It only costs 100 coins each game instead of 3,000 to play each game higher up. Hope that helps. I do wish they would make your idea happen. That’s a great idea!!! Later

3 Likes