The shrine is a joke

Please developers can you fix this ? I’m so tired of winning medallions and losing money on the $2000

3 Likes

I know it’s not that long, but I feel like waiting for that dang medallion to drop takes forever and it’s so irritating when it lands in the medallion slot…feels like such a waste of time.

7 Likes

I had actually given up playing the Shrine, but yesterday thought I would give it a good go. It was so frustrating getting nothing but medallions and $2000 time after time.
I agree, when it starts heading down the medallion slot it seems to take forever!

3 Likes

It’s soooo aggravating!

1 Like

Sorry you all feel that way, I love plinko to start so that’s my down fall… Iv run shots of 10 drops b4 and come out ahead ever time, it’s cheaper to get booster that way 2000vs 6000 when your in a game…that’s a no brainer…and Free plays give you way more coins if you play the right levels w them. I do really think I deserve the jackpot for as much as I play it but I’m sure my time will come, better luck next time you play…and why not congrat the winners to earn free drops that cool too…

4 Likes

This may be a dumb question but the bar that goes back-and-forth while the medallion is dropping how do you make it stop when the medallion is going down the wild-card slot? Is that even possible? I just don’t get how you win the jackpot!

I don’t think you can stop the jackpot from moving, that’s the bonus JACKPOT. If you drop it and miss bucket you only get wild…Iv never won so I don’t know if you get both when it lands in bucket or just the 1000000 coins

No Tasha I don’t hate the shrine, I hate that 2 slots are medallions…I’ve obviously already decided to play and I can’t cash out if I feared losing my coins so the medallion slots are a total waste of time sitting there watching it drop and bounce around to go in those slots, it’s aggravating especially if it is many times in a row. I don’t like that we lose coins on the 2K but I appreciate the game aspect of losing but I agree about the boosters and free play and of course the wild card.

1 Like

I wish they would make it so you could play 5 at a time, maybe like a slot machine or something.

1 Like

I think it would be nice if the center was a volcano and the ends were wilds. Getting medallions is a huge waste of everyone’s time!!!

1 Like

Does anyone really ever win a million?!?

1 Like

Two things you said that I’m curious about:

1. what levels have you found give you more coins when you use free plays on them?
  2. congrat the winners - in our club? the top 3? how does that result in medallions? (I do it anyway - didn’t notice medallions…)
    Please explain!
    Thanks Tasha

@jujubee6 congrats the winners in the shrine…you congrat 5 winner and get a free medallion…(tip I earn almost 10 free ones a week doing that)
I have also found that levels I say are good for me might not be for you…I keep track of high payout and what levels and play them randomly to see if they pay the same each time…when I have a few consistencies I consider those a higher payout level until they prove me wrong …not sure that will help but that’s how I find levels that are good for me

1 Like

@tasha - hey that’s a great idea. I keep an excel with notes on each level and whether i left cards, how many, or won and under what conditions - but I haven’t kept track of the payouts! I will start that immediately bc that’s a really good point. Aside from that, I’ve found levels that are easy favorites and ones that I know that without a specific booster, it’s just a waste of coins. I’ll never get it
—congratulating the shrine winner - OH! I just went there and saw what I’d never noticed before! Awesome! Thanks for the info and response to both questions!
—I, too, say there are benefits to the shrine. And it takes long for the ball to drop? Like …3 seconds? It’s a great source for the occasional free play.

2 Likes

I do the same and keep track of levels that pay well and are frequent winners for me. I now have a couple favorite levels that are great go to’s that I win close to 8 out of 10 times. I will play them often over and over.

2 Likes