Thanks and a Question

I just recently started playing Solitaire Tripeaks. I’ve been playing Two Dots forever, and I always get ads for this game, and eventually it just sucked me in. Now I am officially addicted.

First of all, thanks for all these great tips and tricks. Before I checked out the forum, I thought the point was just to plow through the levels as fast as possible, and now I am realizing that I can do things like play level 1 and 2 over and over to finish Quest items like “Win 4 games” and “Clear 75 Hearts” or whatever. So I’m slowing down my level progress to concentrate on strategically building up boosts and rewards.

I do have a question. There’s this thing that shows up sometimes in certain games. It’s like a black totem pole, and it has a card name on it (like 10 of Hearts). Usually when I click on it nothing happens, and sometimes, it changes the top card, then the totem pole changes to a different card. I haven’t quite figured out how to use it, other than randomly clicking on it, and I don’t even know what it’s called to look it up. Can anyone help?

6 Likes

What level are you on? That may help. I think I know what you are talking about but I don’t want to give you the wrong information if it isn’t.

It mostly comes up on the Play with Friends and the Minitiki Rescue games. I’ve so far not encountered it on regular levels that I can recall. I’m on Level 207 or something.

I’ll try to get a screenshot next time.

Okay, I got a screenshot. It’s the totem pole that says Ace of Spades.

3 Likes

So the way that works is, if you have either Ace or any spade card that you flip, you hit the card and it will go to the totem. Currently you have a 7 heart, so even if you hit that card it will not fill the totem poll as neither is an Ace or spade.

4 Likes

@Catgirl, welcome to the game and the forum! It’s a great question. There’s a little bit to know about the totem poles. If you look at the top the one you screenshot has a coin at the top. There are also ones with a wild card. If you’re able to use any Ace and any Spade or an ace of spades, then if you win the game you’ll get extra coins. Or an extra wild card if that’s on the top. You’ll start getting those in the game once you get to the Tiki Skies.

4 Likes

For your totem where you need the Ace of Spades, if in your draw pile you get any Ace or any spade card that you can’t use to play cards on your board, touch the totem and it will send your card to the totem. You get coins for sending the card. Once the totem is full you will get extra coins or a wild depending on what is on top of the totem. Don’t fling a card to the totem pole that you can use to play cards from your board. Once you fling a card to the totem it is gone.

3 Likes

The totem comes up on every game,starting with level 1 game 1… if you’re on level 207 I’m amazed you have never seen it before. ???

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Catgirl
Looks like your getting the answers you need.
And yes I agree with you SLOW your role on advancing….the game try’s to push you to advance but it’s not really worth it.
I’m an addicted person also! And stoped advancement last year.
Iv been playing for 3 years and have found lots of helpful post here and posted a lot here in the forum.
Best of luck to you and goodluck

3 Likes

The totem pole doesn’t show up until Tiki Skies starting with Monkey Island.

1 Like

Your question has been answered well, so I ll just say welcome. I’m also an addict. Have been for 3 years. Enjoy x

3 Likes

If you’re looking for a Club that likes to share tips, tricks & shortcuts on our own Club’s Facebook page, please join us at Psalm 83:18! We were Gold League last week-down to Stone this week, but will be right back up to Gold next week!! :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@MamaOwl, that’s my strategy too, priority is to clear the table… unless the totem prize is a wild card LOL

3 Likes

Thats definitely not true that it doesn’t show up till skies level , not for me anyway… totem showed up on the first island. Maybe depends on when you started playing the app or what updated version you’re playing

1 Like

I’ve been playing for 3 years and when I played several levels up to Tiki skies it’s not there. I just played several levels in Tiki beaches for tributes , no totem. I will ask the Solitaire tri peaks Facebook page.

1 Like

Which totem are you referring to ? The Treasure totem you give cards to that starts in Tiki skies ? Or the totem you play with Tributes at any level?

If you read the other comments they are talking about the Treasure totem that you give cards to. Also one commenter said it starts in Tiki skies like I said.

1 Like

The totem is in the games monkey falls #1 for sure

1 Like