Team kicks u out

It’s fine to be kicked off team but never the day to receive gifts especially when one contributes with purchases and time be human it’s a game I spend money giving especially when on double gift giving. I was booted the day we were to get our gift and I contributed time and money. I’m just saying.

5 Likes

I’m sorry that happened to you.
Could have it been by mistake, I know that has happened by a coleader with miscommunications.
Best of luck to you.

3 Likes

By chance was this team ?

3 Likes

I’m really sorry this happened to you. One of my co-leaders removed most of my team this morning and then removed himself. I don’t know why but I can only presume because he wasn’t #1 as usual. I have no way of telling them what happened and they’ll no doubt be as annoyed as you are.

3 Likes

You’re welcome to try Card Smart. We only ask 15 k weekly. You’re only bounced if you are idle 24 hrs or don’t make minimum. We understand life happens so if you communicate with us you are having issues we won’t bounce you. We have openings and are either a gold or platinum team. Very friendly group who care about each other.

1 Like

Are u looking for team what level was your last team how many points do u average a week.

1 Like

So long as you were following the club rules, I agree. I am a club leader for a non-competitive club. We have a 5000 point a week rule and I wait a minimum of 2 weeks in a row before moving people. If they have not contributed that week, I remove them on Thursday evening with no remorse. That is when I also send my invites out as Fridays are the day to get new members. However, if you have met the club guidelines and get kicked out, then I agree that is not fair!

1 Like

Hi there :grin: it’s happened to me a few times
Some individuals don’t understand there’s time zones personal lives work unforseen circumstances etc like water on a ducks back smile & go on :hugs::kissing_heart::jack_o_lantern::ghost: