Sunny day today here

It’s sunny here in California, not even noon here yet, and it’s 75 degrees. I might even go outside to play tripeaks today LOL.

How is it where you are?

9 Likes

Beautiful 65-70 here in Seattle. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is an old post, but I don’t care. It was gorgeous here in SW Washington today. I did go outside and play solitaire! It was mid to upper 70’s… :blush:

4 Likes

Hi its only 2.27am her i would say I’m hoping we had a nice hot day ahead but who am I kidding its Scotland only sunshine we get is liquid sunshine x

5 Likes

Welcome @Nikki_Graham. Liquid sunshine, wow lol. I guess you need to make your own sunshine from the inside out! :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

@Nikki_Graham, don’t feel bad we have a LOT of liquid sunshine here normally! We don’t tan, we usually rust… Lol

I’d love to visit Scotland sometime.

6 Likes

It has been excruciatingly hot and muggy here in NC, but today we got a cold front and it went from the 90s to the upper 70s. A much needed respite. And it is storming. Which I love. I actually play outside almost all the time. I sit on my terrace aka “my office,” except a minute ago when it started lightening and I realized besides my phone, my chairframe is metal! But most days, I am out here. .or lol, if I know I have 30 min play, I lock myself in my other, ahem, “office,” bc no one in my life gets it and I end up fussing at them

6 Likes