Should club members automatically be friends

I think everyone in a club should automatically be friends to give coins to help there club and then limit the number of friends you can have what are everyone else’s thoughts on this

3 Likes

I see tremendous benefit in friending your Club mates. As long as you have an active club. It’s a great (and free!) way to help other Club Members through the day.
I make it a recommendation for all new players joining our Club.

1 Like

I agree. I always try to get team members as friends but not always possible.

1 Like

I agree, but I also look for active players at different times of the day. If I am up late, I want someone else who will give coins then. So I have a mix of team members, and other coin friends I have added over time. :grinning:

2 Likes

I have some very loyal friends to share coins with that have always been there for me, when you join a new club sometimes your already full up and don’t want to let go of your existing friends.

3 Likes

You could end up in a team where the majority of players are in a different time zone which would put you at a huge disadvantage, for example, I live in the UK and I used to be in a team where there were only 2 other Brits and the rest lived in the US so they were between 5 and 8 hours behind me.

1 Like

No way! I have friends that I have been in previous teams with & we still stay in touch. No way am I giving them up for someone who might just be team hopping.

I think you can be friends with whomever. Yes, should have spots for 25 people (team) then an extra 5 or 10.