Sharing coins and boosters

I think it would be great if leaders and co-leaders, or others who have accumulated lots of coins and boosters, could pass some off to others on their team who don’t have a lot. I personally would like to give ‘awards’ to someone who did good or someone who is celebrating a birthday! I think it would be fun.

22 Likes

Totally agree! …

4 Likes

I can’t do anything I’m on disability and I don’t make any money it would be nice to receive at this time I have none to give

1 Like

I have submitted the (birthday) present idea to TriPeaks a couple of times. Let’s be the squeaky wheel and all submit that idea!

In the game, tap your profile pic, then Help, then Contact us at the bottom of the screen.

3 Likes

I’m on disability too, but my second acct has almost 7 million in coins, and I haven’t bought any of them… it is possible to accrue a lot without buying any!!!

5 Likes

No way you have to ta get all the game so dont tell me that

1 Like

Never thought about it but that’s a great idea. Going to submit a “birthday ticket” now.

2 Likes

I like the idea too. I have more coins than I can use saved up from the past. Good idea!

3 Likes

Not sure why you think I’m lying…I have no reason to lie to you or anybody else!

2 Likes