Seeking Diamond club

Hola! I’m in search of a positive-minded, team-focused, reliable Diamond club. But not just any club, because I’m a fussy critter – listed below is what I’m looking for along with what I bring to the team. If you think your team and I would be a mutually-beneficial match, please let me know.

• club points: I average 90k/week and want a club that averages at least 1.4m/week
  • tributes: I average 1,400/week and want a club that emphasizes tribute hunting
  • perks: must complete all 7 (with Goldie before Sunday)
  • club quests: I always complete tribute trek and club point CQs and want a club that pretty consistently does the same; I almost always complete other CQs (a second Red Star quest late in a cycle sometimes eludes me) unless the club has decided to take a collective pass on the CQ
  • dig competitions: I get 22+ shovels and want a club that places 3rd or higher most of the time
  • chat: I read notes and coordinate via chat and want teammates willing to do the same
  • leadership: I want leaders who communicate openly in a civil manner, apply rules fairly (compassion for temporary circumstances is good, but untouchable cliques are bad), and who neither engage in nor tolerate toxic behavior or relentless negativity
4 Likes

Come join our brand new team!
ShakedownStreet

Welcome to the forum @peglegpete
You have a great detail of yourself and expectations hope you find what your looking for,
Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to you :slightly_smiling_face:

We meet all your expectations but one, our team doesn’t join the gem competition, it cost more than the reward, we work on getting higher up the ranks to get more gems that way, if that interest you look us up, we are Amazing Perkies

If you are still looking for a team please consider Team Tiki. Becky is our leader. We fit your criteria. Becky posts when we need someone. Keep an eye out for the post.

We meet all your bullet points, except for digging. Our club goes back and forth between Diamond and Legend. Club name, “Booze Crew”. Give us a try .

Thank you, anonymous462. I appreciate all feedback - positive and negative.