Secrets to win the jackpot?

What is the secret tip to winning the 1,000,000.00 jackpot??

Most winners of the jackpot have said they did not do anything significant to win

2 Likes

I’ve fallen into that thing a couple of times but the jackpot slot had moved before it got to the bottom. Got a wild card out of it but that thing is a by chance thing so it’s hard to hit the jackpot. Should win more than one wild card if you land in it. 5 wild cards or a couple of volcano cards or 10000 coins should be offered for landing in the slot.

2 Likes

I win wild cards easier than a quest for a wild. I usually spend $20,000 in the morning and another $20,000 in the afternoon and win atleast 10 wilds a day on it, still no jackpot though but have been extremely close many times.

The highest I’ve been in coins is 250,000. I’d like to get higher so I could do what you suggested in trying to accumulate wild cards.

2 Likes

I spend about a 1/4th of what I have once I reach 100,000 coins or above. That’s just my strategy but I van totally appreciate you concerns. I didnt try it until I logged out of fb and used a guest account and played on that to weigh the benefits for myself.

1 Like

I finally caved in and tried it. It helped getting those wild cards and free plays. I had a scavenger hunt today and played the free plays on it. Helped out a lot. Hunt me up and we can become friends on the game. I’m Maria under the Paradies-Island group. I’m good at returning coins unless I’m sleeping.

Notice how all of the responses are from 2019. The game changed for the worse since 2020.