Scavenger Hunt ❤️

I have been searching the forum off and on for hours and cannot seem to locate books. I even read some of the directions on how to use the forum please help!

5 Likes

Being my first hunt, it was confusing…don’t want to spoil the fun but hopefully this will help get you started…once you see an example it makes it easier…Go to main page of forum

Step One-

Off island banter = where people can talk about just about anything

Then you will see a quote “Many games later…” - click on that entry and you will see the first of the books…click on the heart to Like

Step Two- Now go back to main Forum page and find the section that describes

“where people discuss things about what they’ve read on Facebook or in the Solitaire TriPeaks Blog” and then find the corresponding entry to locate next set of books and then on to the last step!

11 Likes

How did you find it I’m not having any luck

3 Likes

The chest will appear on Tuesday :heart:

5 Likes

If they get so many hearts by Tuesday I believe is when we get the chest. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:heart: get my chest on tuesday

2 Likes

They said in the post it will be on the fb page on Tuesday if they get 500 hearts or whatever.

3 Likes

Did we succeed? I have not seen a chest yet

2 Likes

It came out yesterday

2 Likes

@Bjcookie_Smith and everyone, to get your chest, go to the Solitaire TriPeaks FB page, scroll down to where you see the post dated 9/10/19 and starts with - Remember last week when you promised everyone that you’d find the Mini Tiki’s books in the Forum in the “Back to School Forum Hunt?”

Here is a link:
https://www.facebook.com/solitairetripeaks/

2 Likes

Way awesome love playing and challenges are fun

3 Likes

The Money Scavenger Hunt was the best so far. Much easier to accumulate coins than a particular card, like Aces

2 Likes

Did you receive volcano cards after accumulating the coins? I received trap torches and customer support is saying that’s correct but I remember it said volcano cards.

1 Like

Trap torches was the reward in the scavenger hunt.

2 Likes

Hi all, just want to make sure you all know that the original poster of this thread was talking about scavenger hunts on the forum, not in the game.

2 Likes