REWARDS TAB not working.

My Rewards tab won’t scroll down. I can’t collect my daily rewards without collecting my 92 chests to reach my daily and weekly rewards. News and club order scroll fine. Do I stay playing without accepting and wait til it’s fixed, or do I just log in to keep streak…?

2 Likes

92 chests?? Is that a typo? Maybe there is a limit to the inbox. If that is not a typo collect one by one, or 1st contact support by clicking your profile picture while you are on the game, click help and follow the steps from there

4 Likes

Wow, 92 that takes some control, I have started saving my chest from perk 5 threw the week. But it’s all I have to not open them, so I think I’m doing well with saving them threw the week. It’s like an added bonus.im guessing there is a limit on how many things can be in your in box? But who knows let us know what u find out. Thanks

3 Likes

Will do. Not a typo. I have an open ticket and so far force close and reinstalling, etc. has not helped :frowning:

3 Likes

Wow! I am thinking you have reached maximum capacity in your inbox

4 Likes

So what is the advantage to save your chests? So you open them when you want or need them? When is that time when you save 92??

1 Like