Requests for club quest max box

EVERYONE WANTING A CLUB MAX BOX IN YOUR CLUBHOUSE LEADERBOARD PLEASE DO THIS.
go to help, then scroll down to contact us submit a feedback ticket example shown !
This will help leaders to know who’s helping @CindyLu you are correct :blush:

9 Likes

Awesome @Tasha! Great idea to give everyone a visual!

4 Likes

Great idea–but what a surprise! I can’t submit as requested, it just stops. Love the game hate the glitches.

1 Like

Game has been glitchy and kicks me out a lot lately too, (my phone player)

1 Like

I LOVE THE IDEA AS WELL!!! I just submitted the request to TriPeaks. Perhaps we should try a weekly writing campaign to let them know this is something that many of us want?

3 Likes

We all write maxed in the comments so our leader knows who has completed the quest.

4 Likes

@Neen2407 we also do that but this box would clear up the chat board a bit, and help to know everyone is being honest. I as a leader wouldn’t have to scroll threw to see who I need to call out.

2 Likes

That’s what I do in our group too. It lets everyone know who’s done their part and who’s slacking and expecting the regulars to do it.

2 Likes

This really is the next thing GSN can do to improve the game. This topic comes up in our club about every other week. It would really save chat space and you would know who is slacking in the cq’s.

3 Likes

@captain @Chubbzbar submit a feedback ticket, we can pressure them into giving it to us, lol

Just did it again –

2 Likes

I did a couple days ago. Got their standard reply. But hopefully if they get enough feedback about it they will realize they need to fix it. I keep sending one in about every other week.

4 Likes

That is a fantastic idea, I also scroll through and I keep records etc etc, it would save me so much time. I hate to think anyone is being dishonest but I have my suspicions about a couple, I just chase them up. I also have a CQ Maxed leaderboard in the notes which I update after each CQ is finished, but having a box beside their name would eliminate that and the time I spend updating it every day. I am going to send them some feedback and then as you say keep on them about it.

2 Likes

I have done this at least 10 times over the years. The request is always ignored. I have lost members for not completing quests yet I cannot tell who to hold accountable. Very frustrating.

Agreed! It’s been many years, and I still send requests to have that available

When it comes to the CQ of tributes, I note what everyone’s total is at the beginning or as close to the start of the new quest as I can, this is the same for points and red stars. So I have a tally of who maxes etc. The only time I cannot tell is when it is a certain number of games. Some play level one to get it checked off and therefore they max but with a low score so I can assume. I don’t worry about the number of games but I keep records of the others.