Random players joining team

Would be great, if they played and helped! Seems like it’s the same couple of players. Stay literally, 1 minute & then they’re gone. Haven’t played, nor tried to collect. Just taking up random space in chat….still haven’t figured it out?!

PJ’s Place - if you communicate that you will be gone a few days then we do not boot. Otherwise we only ask that you try to collect tribs, unlock club gift, and do not use the name, “guest”.

We need a player to come help at The Resty Place club for cq. How do we get helpers?

If you have won more chests than in their club they can benefit by playing only 1 game in your club and then go back to theirs. If they don’t play another game in their club until reset they will get the same rewards as your club. I have seen this happen over the years I have been playing the game. I usually lock the door on Thursday morning to avoid just that. Can’t stand freeloading moochers!

I use to give new players a week, but I discovered if they don’t follow the rules in the first 24 hours they won’t.
I have invited players and then removed them. we don’t know what type of player a person is until they join your club.
How hard is it when you come into a club, a few people say hi to say hi back. I have found those that do, fit in well and play according to the rules. Those that don’t, don’t.
I don’t mess around anymore, as I mentioned in a previous post, there are plenty of other clubs

1 Like

Can I join your team please? Mine was good when I joined but the players seemed to disappear when the ads increased….if I had a team that supported I’d play so much more :frowning:

2 Likes

Of course you can join Friende!

1 Like

Lilolme Sweetiepies is looking for a player who meets quests and helps. If you go idle for long periods of time, that hurts the team and you get booted. We will give you a chance if you can hang.