Playing on a new device

One my club members has a new phone. She has installed the game but keeps going back to island 1 and lost all her coins. Am I right in thinking the only way to save history and start where you left off is buy linking account to facebook?

1 Like

That’s a good place start. Tell her to choose Log in, and see if she recovers her game progress. :crossed_fingers:

I would like to install my account on a new device. Where/how do we login?

1 Like

@Sheri_Reynolds, in the game, have you logged in with Facebook yet? This makes all the difference in the world for playing on another device, and being able to pick up where you left off.

When you log in with FB on your current device, it allows your game progress to be stored on an external server (instead of your device). Then, on the new device, you download the Solitaire TriPeaks app, open it, then log in with FB - it will then retrieve your game info and progress.

1 Like

I tried this and the new phone is saying it will delete my old game if I log in. I will just keep old phone if I’m going to lose everything.

1 Like

It says it will delete everything, BUT, if that account is logged in to FB, it will not be deleted! I have received that message several times - but didn’t have any problems.

2 Likes

Yes agree with Cindy I have seen that error message a lot of times when switching between my tablet and my phone. But have not lost anything.
On the other there are a select few that have lost there accounts, but I can’t be sure if they were logged in or not.
So you should be safe if you are logged into Facebook
Best of luck to you

2 Likes