Players who will help unlock the treasure box each day

KC’s Clan

I’ve been playing for a few years now, and encourage the team mates to help unlock the Treasure Box in the ClubHouse each day. I think we have only managed to open it once.
Most often, only 3 or 4 members remember to click on the box each day…
please join my team…

1 Like

I tried finding your club to check it out, and it doesn’t show as KC’s Clan

1 Like

Hopefully this will help??
I’d love for you to join

I don’t understand the hesitation from players about unlocking the club gift. It doesn’t make sense to me… it’s free, and usually something you can use. Any ideas?

2 Likes

Exactly… I click on it every day, in the hope that one day, enough players will have clicked on it to open it.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I know which/what treasure box you are referring to. Is if the one where you access it when you go in to get/use gems? Access the Tribute Feature?

1 Like

When you go to the ‘clubs’ feature at the bottom of the page and go onto the island, it takes you to the shop… in there you can buy gems… but also, any gems you’ve saved, you can use to buy things… there’s also a treasure box - if 14 club members remember to click on it daily, then eventually it opens, and all 14 members get to share the bonus goodies in the box…

2 Likes

What is a treasure box do you mean the free gift box that fifteen people have to hit it to get it. I’m confused a treasure box?

Yes, the gift treasure box that 15 people have to help unlock

Strange… it should show up as KC’s Clan
Or try looking for Karen (UK)
I have Michael Jackson as my Profile picture