Player Spotlight: Latosha W!

I am late I am late for tea

1 Like

Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee!!! Vs. (Deep breath) Ahhhhh… Teeeeea. There is a reason coffee was listed first!

1 Like

Tea is a southern thing you see! Coffee is for others than me!

1 Like

Tea Break? Um never heard of it
TeaCup? Why yes I’ll take a white poodle named Pierre
Coffee Break? Absolutely!
Coffee cup? Fill 're up! Don’t you dare take my coffee away

1 Like

I love coffee, but not as much as I use to. But I love tea , but not as much as I use to… lol
I liked to drink tea with a little wiskey in it when I would get sick. (Meaning the flu)…It really relaxes you and makes you sleepy which helps take the aches and pain away… So if your sick and have some aches then drink your tea with whiskey to make them go away…

1 Like

Nothing stands between a girl and her coffee…and Poi!!!

2 Likes

Definitely coffee… Black with one sugar… wakes me up and gets me going for the day ahead

1 Like

I love coffee and drinks 2 cups a day

2 Likes

Hot caffeine is good either way!

1 Like

To be a true tripeak you have to love PERKulated Coffee ! ( you see what I did there :wink: )

3 Likes

I grew up in the South, and had to leave because I hate Tea! Everywhere I would visit, someone would ask me, " Honey, would you like some sweet tea? " No , mam’m could I have some water? " How could anyone not like sweet tea, well it’s all we have, go to the kitchen and get yourself some water." I got so tired of this I found a Northerner to marry and we headed to Chicago where there is always coffee brewing.

1 Like

Tea is good,I have green tea all the time.

1 Like

Tea Definitely!!!Must be decaf.Herbal,green,lemon,sleepytime gosh I could go on…:tea:

1 Like

Kaffee und Tee gehören zusammen ,
wie der :waxing_crescent_moon: Mond und :star: die Sterne,
das Salz und Zucker…

1 Like

Coffee!!! Do not like tea.

1 Like

Coffee vs Tea= Sprite Please
For me!!!

1 Like

Latosha W, kudos to you. GeeGee and you have some great advise and pointers to share. What a wonderful reminder that we must first and foremost love ourself. We should look within to find beauty and self worth…not base it on others opinions. Also, the message that you never know it all. Watch those videos and read the forums, while drinking your coffee or tea.

1 Like

Got to have my Coffee Tea is sipped when your listening to others gossip lol

1 Like

Aww gramma geegee! She’s so proud of you!

1 Like

Coffee all the way - hook up the IV and keep it coming

1 Like