Player Spotlight: Elizabeth I.

Years ago my favorite video game was Astrosmash! More recently I was addicted to CandyCrush - but then I found Tripeaks Solitaire!! No comparison! Love it!

2 Likes

Guess it had to be Mario until Tripeaks came along.

2 Likes

My love began with pac man back in the 70s and decades later I’m hook with tiki several times a day addictive game Nana’s hooked

2 Likes

It’s all good can you dig it

2 Likes

Final fantasy games are my favorite as well as Lunar​:heart::blush:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Pong. Just kidding (showing my age).
Frogger was my favorite! (I may still be showing my age - ha).

3 Likes

“Below the Root” on Vic 20 or Commodore 64 in the 1980’s was the best! That game lead us to the Green Sky Trilogy of books by Zilpha Keatley Snyder, books my children and I thoroughly enjoyed. My “children” just mentioned that game a couple weeks ago!

3 Likes

I loved crash bandicoot when my kids were little

3 Likes

Zelda games were my favorite, after Solitaire Tripeaks of course!

2 Likes

Spyro the Dragon was my favourite

2 Likes

PITFALL!! Gosh, we thought we were high class when we got an Atari 2600!! (Maybe 1980?)Spent hours playing my Favorite: Pitfall!! Definitely close 2nd/3rd Missile Command & Space Invaders! Atari’s were SO popular.

How hard would today’s Teens LAUGH at those Atari GRAPHICS!?!? HAHAHA. Heck, we were in Hog-Heaven, had that 2600 forever. Eventuality had sweet collection Galaga, Asteroids, Centipede. Swapped w/cousin for her Donkey Kong, Frogger, Pac-Man & ohhh us girlies loved MISS PAC-MAN!! Think 1st Atari game was ‘Pong’, as simple–yet utterly addictive–as it gets.

Thanks for bringing back some seriously AWESOME MEMORIES

2 Likes

Zelda! Holy cow, I could never figure that thing out! I can’t remember which Mario but, the swimming mario always got me killed.

2 Likes

My favorite was pacman, loved it :two_hearts:

2 Likes

My favorite was mrs. pack man played for hours

2 Likes

My 1st favorite was Space Invaders then it was pac man

2 Likes

My favorite video game was ms Pac-Man

2 Likes

As simple as it seems, I loved Galaga. And still do!

2 Likes

frogger !! usually got up to snakes…

2 Likes

I loved playing Pac-Man as a kid

2 Likes