Player looking for club

I have made a new account for TriPeaks, but I have played a lot before. I can make 50000 a week, sometimes more. I would like to join a club that has no problems reaching Perk 6 quite quick

Thanks in advance
LadyPearl

Hi @Ladypearl_TriPeaks, we have a spot open in Play4perks at the moment. We always get all 6 perks, and usually the 7th. This is about our 4 clubs

Join the Play4perks Menagerie

I have found your club, I have sent a request to join :slight_smile:

Ok, accepting you now. As soon as the game loads lol

Come see us at life’s a beach, 25,000 per week, 16hr max idle. We like to concentrate on completing all the perks for the week. Give and get coins via Facebook

Violet flames is looking for a player who gets over 10,000 likes to work tributes n club quests. We usually work on 6 1st then 1,2,3,4,5 the special chest we haven5 finished yet
Our rank goes between 800 n 1050
It’s invite only so let me know if you are interested. Oh we have promo each event also for members

1 Like

Hi, our club is looking for players like you. Look for One Step Beyond. We are. Fun bunch and love to chat while we play.

Our team is looking for a couple of fun players! 10K by Monday, 20K and 300 tributes by event end, also no idle more than 24hrs unless noted and profile must be a name no guest… look for bubba j. Team

hi lady pearl are you still looking for a new club

We are a solid club that always gets perk 7 completed. We are currently in Diamond league. The club minimum is 5000 a day.

R u talking to Violet Flames or the other teams

I don’t know what I get per day but I play every day and play all the perks and quest that I can and would possibly want to change clubs.

2 Likes

Artistica needs an active player that does clubquests and reads chat. 30.000 weekly, 10.000 Sunday evening, we are a no drama and very social club. Diamonds Leage.

@cw11240, we have spots open in p4p3 and p4p4. We can see how many points you earn per week, and move you to p4p2 or Play4perks when three is an opening. You can request to join, and let me know your game screen name of you are interested. This is more about our clubs:

Join the Play4perks Menagerie

1 Like

We need a daily player! Very fun group 20K min per event no idle 24 hours and 10K by Monday night! Fun group

Cw: harmony is looking for serious players. No 18 hr idle, 25k per wk and 350 tributes and max all quests. And we’re fun!

[quote=“Ladypearl_TriPeaks, post:1, topic:10499, full:true”]
I have made a new account for TriPeaks, but I have played a lot before. I can make 50000 a week, sometimes more. I would like to join a club that has no problems reaching Perk 6 quite quick

Thanks in advance
LadyPearl
[/quote]Our family team, tributes, is looking for SERIOUS players to join our family! Requirements are minimums of 20000 in pts and 325 in tributes each week. Club Quests and reading chats are important as communication is a team’s assest. Please check us out if serious. Thanks!

If you want to request to join Violet flames, I’m there now Monday morning:
10:48am

We reach perk 6, get golden tiki mon or Tues work tributes ECT VIOLET Flames 29 platinum I’m there now request to join (took request down, now momentarily open)
Monday morning 10:40 am
Need 2 players now must work tributes get over 100 min would like 300 @ that point you r promoted. We are platinum we go between 20 n 32. We have 5 people I intend to replace for not helping team. Right now I have 2 openings to start. We need you if u r looking for a hard working fun team. Couple talkers most r players

My club completes perk 6 rarther quickly (Sat or Sunday). Would love to have you in our club. We also use Messenger to chat. Please contact me if you’re interested. We need to move a couple of players to our 2nd club.
FB contract info: Darlene Gulli and look for my profile pic…same as the one here.