Penguin beach bash Two Day trials

The final trial on the penguin beach bash requests that you play three new games in order to complete it and win the event chest, however I’ve played all new levels and therefore I am unable to complete the event.

What are you going to do for those players like myself that don’t have 3 new levels to play?
I think we should be able to earn the event prize but can’t since it doesn’t account for all players.

3 Likes

Yes I agree. I’ve done all the expert levels too. The only island I haven’t done is the last island, Misty Mountain. I have done up to level 820, saving the rest for new games won.

Hi. I’m also capped at how far I can play through Misty Mountain. Not sure if you know this but when you click on ‘islands’…you can open that chest all the way to the right and keep earning. It has 800 games in it. The only down side is that there is no poi to get bonuses from and the ‘barrels’ for the quests you need to complete… are not available like they are on the island. That truly sucks!

3 Likes

Last time that happened to me the game popped up with a chest and a message saying sorry I couldn’t complete that part of the challenge. Sounds like they have a fox in store for this situation.

1 Like

When I’ve had this happen to me, I was able to play the last available spot the number of times required to complete the quest.

1 Like

Have you tried all the expert levels - think someone else mentioned these - and the first few games are less points

The last time this happened to me I was able to replay the last couple of levels and it fulfilled the requirement. Hopefully it was not just a fluke!