Ode to My Club!

It’s not a drawing but it is an artpiece. I belong to the REBELS and this palm tree with rebellious monkey, accompanied by a pair of old and young TIKIs completely personifies my club. We have both old and young members, don’t follow the norm, yet care for one another beyond the boundaries of the game. This is my favorite place to play tripeaks, on my deck, with the smiling TIKIs looking on.

Tha’s how i imagine my team!! And we also have TIKI and POI !! We are all very colorfull and special people! :rainbow::grin: made it with the help of my 5 years daugther.

Belinda Tuyub 04/30/2020 I love my team!!!

I’m a member of the “Shiggles” club. I tried to draw a Palm Tree in the bottom corner because we are in PARADISE!!!

Ode to my club, Onks Pakko?
Inspired by the sleepless, super hero’s in my team. #SmashedIt #GoTeam38

1 Like

I have the honor of being one of 4 leaders to ALL PERKS PLZ. This club is strong, hard working, loyal, funny, and most important SUPPORTIVE. We share personal problems while playing and try to help each other. Our roots definitely bind us and together we have built a Tri-Family…and this is our Tri-Family tree​:heart::deciduous_tree:

1 Like

My club is Poi’s Party so I made a collage of dogs from a dog daily calendar to represent variety of walks of life, geographic location of everyone in club.
I started working on this Friday but didn’t finish when I saw the contest closed early. When it reopened, I went ahead and finished it. I forgot to include date in original post: 5/5/20 1:45 PM (Central)