Ode to My Club!

Love your Club? If your Club was a tree, what tree would it be? Submit an art piece that pays homage to your Club. You could submit a single word, drawn out in your own special style. Or you could draw the Club members as you imagine them, or as a pack of animals, or whatever comes to mind.

Just hit “REPLY” and upload your submission!

3 Likes

Love my club Nani nano❤️

Tranquility…

2 Likes

The Oak Tree
The Oak tree is one of the most loved trees in the world, and with good reason. It’s a symbol of strength, morale, resistance and knowledge

Sorry, I don’t have time for original artwork…it’s Thursday night and we’re kicking off the new week LOL

1 Like

Amo a mi club porque somos muy unidos… Juntos somos como la corona de un árbol, juntos conseguimos crecer.

1 Like

Japanese Maple which is associated w/ balance, peace and serenity. Just like our club. We are from different states and countries and all get along, and our motto is, “We are a chat club with a solitaire problem.” CALIFORNIA DUDE is a friendly, fun club. I’m not an artist, but tried to upload an original “art” piece that a five year old probably wouldn’t have turned in, but I wasn’t able to download it to this after I scanned it. Oh well, it had all our members as stick figures in the Japanese maple branches playing Solitaire Tripeaks w/ smiles on their faces. But probably most of us were on the chat. lol

1 Like

Amo il mio club perché patliamo quando abbiamo difficoltà e ci veniamo incontro. Inoltre l’ho chiamato col nome della mia gatta che illumina le mie giornate.

My club The Players would be the tree of Life. We have had family and friends who have passed away from this sad Virus. We have had terrible illnesses that have kept us off for awhile. I have not deleted them because we need to be able to have one thing to count on. I Love my team we all pull together for each other

1 Like

Hello! My Tripeaks screen name is Lana, and my club is MBAB4Life. I made this picture today, 4/20/20. I would consider myself to be the mini-tiki since I am the newest member out of the main three club contributors. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lilacs- cause everyone is so nice.
Valhalla Haven

image000000.
Hi I’m Emma new to my team but they were quick to make me feel at home.
My club is Krazy Fun and we often chat about using animals to help us
climb the leader board ,climb a Giraffe, catch a leaping from and so on.
Red stars are the bane of out club I say I’ll catch them in my net

2 Likes

Quarantine crafting tribute for my club, “perk crazy”… some of the totem faces of quarantine made from tp rolls :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our fun family deserves a great tikihut tree house

[quote=“Tiki-Tahd, post:1, topic:59877, full:true”]
Love your Club? If your Club was a tree, what tree would it be? Submit an art piece that pays homage to your Club. You could submit a single word, drawn out in your own special style. Or you could draw the Club members as you imagine them, or as a pack of animals, or whatever comes to mind.

Just hit “REPLY” and upload your submission!
[/quote]

I call this tranquility, because that’s how playing with my club makes me feel.

Our Clubtree i have made with my 6years old son, he had painting the flowers with his finger :heart:and the flowers are our OKOSKAK Club

The wolf pack - hunting down tributes and taking down quests. :):grin:

1 Like

Luuuuv my club
WE THE BEST!!!2020-04-30T04:00:00Z

1. List item

CLUB APHIAKA :mermaid:‍♀:genie:‍♂:mermaid:‍♀:genie:‍♂:mermaid:‍♀

inbound1693523120107123447