Nighttime songs

I’m sitting here, with the window open (at nearly 3am) listening to a mockingbird singing. Does anyone else enjoy the sounds of nature as much as I do? (Oh, & of course I’m making points for my club too lol)

10 Likes

Yes, I do. Could you or anybody tell me is Fun4everyone a place that they throw the newbies until they figure out where they belong?

2 Likes

You have the option to join any club you want, you don’t have to be there if you don’t want to be.

I especially LOVE listening and watching birds. It’s so peaceful :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I too, love hearing the birds in the very early morning before they hide from the heat of the day. I sit outside after filling the bird feeder and bath, and watch and listen. It’s the best part of the day.

5 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

The crickets and the tree frogs with occasional croak of a bullfrog can be relaxing, at times rather soothing

3 Likes

Crickets and frogs here. Love birdwatching as well. I am nature fanatic!! I have been watching the Planet Earth series on cable since Saturday, even though I have seen them all several times, lol

2 Likes

I do. I used to live on a big pond and it sometimes was like 'Wild Kingdom" I can hear much now at my apt, one I love, BUT, this is funny. We discovered my cat likes watching videos like the one below. She tries to catch the birdds, smacking my phone. It is very cute. And the sounds lull me to sleep. Even funnier, I have woken up a few hours later and she is still watching.

She also, I discovered, likes when I do the Jackpot on the game and tries to bite the pineapple guy. I will film her doing that soon. It’s funny.

3 Likes

Julie we have tons of tree frogs here, but I didn’t believe my boyfriend. “no those are crickets, Jess” my boyfriend would insist. One really rainy day a bunch showed up on my patio screen. I believed him them. They are really cute!

4 Likes