new treasure quest jackpot setup

Ealtcheh,
“I think the size of the rotating square has
changed.”

It hasn’t. I took an image of the old shrine and placed it over the new one in Adobe and they are the same. No size difference anywhere. It’s just rigged as in where it drops.

I always looked forward to playing the treasure shrine. It was fun. Since it was changed I never play only with the free medallions. I will not play the scavenger challenges either. It takes way too many coins and not worth it. The change in the free coins from Facebook friends was a negative. Tell me what has been a good change for game. It is all to make you spend more real money. I get that it needs to make you money but you are ruining the fun things I used love about the game. There are lots of games out there and it is enough to make me look for new ones to play.

2 Likes

I totally agree. Most of the time I would hit medallions. Now 500 coins or free plays.

I hate the new shrine :frowning: I have 83 medallions , my booster count is so low now :frowning:

yes, the appearance of the shrine has actually not changed. then only the speed in the rotation of the square and the triangles may have changed, because the payout for the players has definitely changed in a negative way!

1 Like