new treasure quest jackpot setup

Is is just me, but who else hates the new treasure chest jackpot setup? Adding two new losing slots (500 coins) in addition to the old two losing (2000 coins)! Come on!! And before the medallion always shot over to the left or right for another play, but now they’re wilds it never goes there. Seems fixed

6 Likes

I’ve just played the shrine using 10 medallions I won the following things; 1 shark hook, 5 x 2k coins, 2 x 500 coins, 1 free play and 1 wild. I’m quite happy with my winnings since it didn’t cost me any coins to play.

3 Likes

Yes as long as you don’t pay the 2,500, I see no problem either.

4 Likes

The problem is you lose to many coins to make using it worth wild also you can’t get the bomb diffusers etc anymore. So if you don’t have fifty million cards piled up it’s very difficult to get any.

4 Likes

The solution is to join a strong club. You’ll accumulate boosters through the daily perks and the goodies contained in the chests during perk celebration.

Also dont pay coins on the shrine as suggested earlier. 5 congrats and go.

3 Likes

Well that solution still makes the new change a no go!

4 Likes

I use to play jackpot shirne with coins but no more, it’s not close to breaking even anymore. So far only thing I have gotten with medallions is 500 coins. This games “new improvements” is making it worse. Only time i get a non-automated response is when you change your rating of the game. They seem to take notice of 1 star.

7 Likes

I belong to a club so get some free stuff, but I used to use Jackpot to supplement it because I don’t have time to play a lot so am not in a high-level club. The other day I spun about 30 times (wasn’t counting then) and never got a wild card. Today I just spun 30 times, and 25 of them were 2000 or 500 coins (18 500, 7 2000). I got one shark hook (center spot) and 4 free games. Not a great return on my investment. Disappointing!

6 Likes

Yeah as it stands now the new shrine sucks. Based on a random drop where each slot had an equal probably of occurring I had initially thought the shrine was superior to the old one. However, It is clear thar is not the case due to obvious non-randomness nature of the drops. So the only optimal play with the shrine is the 5 congrats. Spending any coins is guaranteed to be a long term waste of money.

6 Likes

The game just keeps get worse! Not as fun to play anymore. They keep taking away thing. I spend more point trying to win a game.

3 Likes

And you’re right about when the medallions we’re on the ends we used to kid about how many times in a row we would hit, now? It hasn’t hit once!! There is alot of grumbling about th8s game and I’m one of them
Omg the new treasure shrine s****!!

4 Likes

I completely agree & was thinking the same thing. I thought winning a medallion was useless but winning 500 coins is worse. At least with the medallion, you had another shot. I purchased the package with medallions but it’s a waste of money now, so no more. I believe it is rigged against the player. So sad.

2 Likes

The way they have set up the game now sucks. The treasure shrine has always been fixed, as are the ad Rewards (which I don’t mind, we get free coins). The shrine I do mind, that’s spending our coins for very little pay outs. I quit playing the shrine. What’s really ticking me off is they have changed the game so much, I have gone from close to 6 million coins down to 500k, most of it since the last update. I guess I will be like everyone else & quit playing when my coins are gone, which breaks my heart, my team is like family, but I don’t have money to but coins I am on a fixed income and this was important to me. Oh well big greedy corp. win again, while I sit home twidling my thumbs :cry:

4 Likes

What is the SHRINE and how does it look, please?

Hi @Dianne_Coakley, here is a post that shows a screenshot of the treasure shrine.

New Update for two free plays?

To get to it, you tap the Free icon (bottom right corner in the game), then you’ll see Jackpot icon. You might notice in small letters above Jackpot, it says Treasure Shrine.

:slight_smile:

I totally agree. I used to play the jackpot with medallions from daily rewards. I also supplemented by playing it on winner 1 and 3 to get a chance at boosters and wild cards. I hated paying 2500 of my hard earned coins to get 2000 but now the 2000 seems so much better since the changes and the 500 coins which I seem to hit consistently. I think the size of the rotating square has changed. What do you think? Why are all the latest changes making the game worst than it was? It should be the other way around! Please listen to members.

I totally agree the new set up is terrible. I’ll let the medallion sit there till I have the time to waste.

1 Like

It’s terrible! Plus they removed my request coins from friends option.

1 Like

How perceptive. It’s so obvious what they’re doing under some bogus explanation. With the lack of input anyone receives from the originators it’s quite obvious and the silence speaks volumes.

1 Like

Absolutely hate it. And hate the change in friends testing, for some time now have only been able to get 3 friends to contribute every four hours, I think the game devs have lost so many players that by reducing the number of “free” coins we get we will be more likely to purchase some. Instead it just makes us want to play less. Keep hurting the players you have and soon you won’t have any!

1 Like