New phone and at ground zero

I got a new phone. The app transferred over with the Sim card. Yet when I went in to play I’m at ground zero. I had 1.2 mil coins, almost 100 medallions and I can’t even begin at what level I was at. A 360 day streak. Can this be recovered?

1 Like

If you had the game linked to your Facebook or Apple ID, you can log into to the account you used by going to MENU and then Account.

3 Likes

What are her options if her account wasn’t linked to either Facebook or Apple ID?

1 Like

If she has her old device, she can link it to Facebook or Apple ID. If she doesn’t have her old device unfortunately there isn’t anything that can be done

3 Likes

She stated that she has her SIM card. I would think having that is more important than having a non-functioning device.

@Sierramartin7, the only way to transfer your game progress from one device to another, is to save your progress to FB or Apple ID. Sim cards and SD cards do not store your game progress.

@Tracy was right & I really hope you still have your old device. If so, go into your game, save it to FB, or Apple ID. You will then be able to go on your new device, and access your progress.

3 Likes