New Facebook profile

If I start a new Facebook profile to use with Tripeaks, can I move my gaming friends from FB also? Or do you have to start over?

Unfortunately @Renee_Broussard, you’ll have to friend everyone again on your new FB account. It’s easy enough though if, while you are signed into your new account, you visit your other account, view friends, and just start sending requests to your game friends from your new account. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum Renee, if you have any other questions, let us know!

Oh, btw, your game progress (coins, boosters, etc) will not transfer to your new sign in either.

2 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate the help!

1 Like

Thanks!Good advicr!Thanks All!

WhenI started playing Tripeaks I downloaded the app to my Ipad but not in my FB page and I want to be able to open it in FB how do I do that?
Thanks, Carol

Hi Carol, in the game app, if you tap on the Menu/profile icon on the top left corner of the screen, there is a “F” button that says Log In.

If you have never logged in before, then your current progress will all be saved externally (on a server, instead of your iPad), and you can log in from any device to continue playing.

If you had logged in before, it will load whatever progress you previously saved.

If the “F” button says Log Out, then you are already logged in.

That’s another thing! All my friends are still the same! But I had to start new!

@Renee_Broussard,
Go into the game, tap on your profile pic (top left corner), then accounts, and see if it says sign inn to FB, or sign out of FB.

We’re you signed into FB before this happened?

Yes, I was. Now I’m being told I don’t have access to the email address I use!

That’s so weird. When you go to your profile pic, and log in, TriPeaks doesn’t care if you have access to the email address you use…unless you didn’t use the right password for that emailemail address…maybe?