New event....seen piggy bank

So the new scavenger hunt is in effect now, I was a tester for that, which I noticed they did decrease the amount you had to find which was nice. BUT what I want to point out was in the pictures they posted was a piggy bank, I also was a tester for that, except now I noticed there is a timer under the bank so you are only allowed so long until u have to break it :slight_smile: which doesn’t bother me any but I don’t have it…and I REALLY WANT IT… LOL !

6 Likes

Please give me the piggy bank back.

6 Likes

I’ve never had the opportunity to have the piggy bank. That sounds intriguing!

3 Likes

$5.99 for 80k hardly seemed worth it to me!

3 Likes

Oh there charging 5.99 now…when I tested it they did 1.99 I had over a million coin when I broke it.

Have the piggy bank now 130,000 coins in it, it’s full, and they want $14:99 to break it, never going to happen it’s not worth the $$ and it slows the game down hopefully they will remove it soon

Wow, that’s crazy, NOT worth it I agree. …maybe I don’t want it back… that’s weird the cost to break it are all different, @Bev_Scott dose yours have the timer under it like the picture? How long have you had it?

1 Like

I never noticed as never played as lost more than earns first time round, will take more notice next time

1 Like

this is what l have it gets in the way of the cards and has no timer

2 Likes

Most definitely that is not a good deal…of course TriPeaks would have to ruin a good thing…1.99 was a steal for me then I guess, it has been almost a year since I had it.

1 Like

Oh wow! I didn’t realize there was a cost to it. Eek, I don’t need it. I have almost 34M coins.

3 Likes

Wow, that’s a nice stash of coins you have :)) i just reached 3mill…and that’s taken a year.lol. I don’t normally purchase items, but I wanted the bank off of my screen (it would cover cards and I couldn’t win that game) and for the 1.99 it was a steal because I had over 100k in it. But know I’m finding TriPeaks is pushing there luck and seeing just how much someone will spend :frowning: …

I have the piggy bank promo on my screen but no timer like you show. How long do we have to collect coins and cash out before it expires?

1 Like

Solitaire is Really gready,Everything new they do is about to taking your $$

If you don’t have a timer I’m not sure…have you had it a long time? @Gia . What is your cost to break it ? When I was tester it had no time limit on it, I had nothing in my inbox explaining it, it just showed up and if I taped it, it prompt me to pay 1.99 to break it.

1 Like

That’s crazy! So you pay coins to get rewarded and then have to pay to break it? WOW, ILL FIND ANOTHER SOLITAIRE GAME TO PLAY if this happens to me :wink:

You pay the coins to play the game, but the coins that go into the bank come out of the cost for the game, but what was cool was when you used free plays the coins came from thin air…so yes in a since you are paying for your own coins but I got a lot of free plays so I called it even.¿

2 Likes

Scavenger Hunt…bomb! Tell me who has all day to play a game and find 240 “Kings?” Especially when most of the scavenger areas are the harder levels that you go through your coins in about 5 games!
My club does not like the scavenger hunt at all! We hope they get rid of it! I personally do not waste my time, I don’t have 8+ hours to play games each day.

1 Like

Hi Tasha! It filled up to 185,000 coins then suddenly a count down clock/timer appeared giving me 15 minutes to crack the bank for $12.99-
Although I really tried to resist temptation, I gave in and broke the piggy bank. I feel it was worth it. Got to climb to top spot in the the red star challenge and top spot in my club and reaped the rewards from them.

2 Likes

Thanks for you opinion, it is crazy that everyone’s price is different to beak it…I don’t think that is fair. And in your case w the timer coming up and only giving u a short amount of time is weird…I use iTunes cards if and when I buy things so I would have more then likely been SOL…

2 Likes