Missing badges?

I have several badges I should’ve received. One of which that keeps bugging me is the reader badge. I read the post that was created for that badge several times. It’s up to like 307 comments and I started from the beginning again, read through all of them, again. I’m curious us anyone else not receiving badges? Anyone know how to go about contacting them regarding this? I know badges are silly to some, but I assume they are figured into your status as a member, regular etc, and I would like to increase my accessibility on the forum with higher level status.

2 Likes

I checked your profile, you have been getting badges, the reader one is a tricky one, I actually had to click on each comment, not scroll through it, It took 2 attempts for myself to get it. In fact after it did take a few extra days to receive it

4 Likes

Tks @Tracy. I did not click on each comment just scrolled and read but I’ve been trying to get that badge since November lol. Will give that tactic a shot

3 Likes

@Honest_Play_Mommy did you get your reader badge?

@Tracy unfortunately no. I think it’s just broken on mine lol

We will get it sorted for you! Give us a few days for admin to figure it out. In your profile it says you have read 1500 posts, sl you definitely should have recieved that badge!

4 Likes

I didn’t get my readers badge either