Love Tiki? Draw Tiki!

Create your own interpretation of our loyal mascot Tiki! Add Poi and others if you wish!

Just hit “REPLY” and upload your submission!

6 Likes

Love Tiki❤️ Draw Tiki❤️

3 Likes

3 Likes

Love this game its very addictive thou lol
:beach_umbrella::beach_umbrella::beach_umbrella::beach_umbrella::beach_umbrella:

1 Like

My 9 year old son absolutely loves Solitaire and the graphics in the game. He drew this picture all by himself

3 Likes

Tiki und poi sind super - bewachen den Schatz und sind Retter vor Langeweile

2 Likes

Here is my chalk tiki!

3 Likes

I don’t draw so I carved my interpretation out of wood hope that is ok

5 Likes

2 Likes

image000000-2 I’m Emma this is my tiki with friends hope you like it

2 Likes

I’m in middle of finishing up my drawing but I wanted to say that I don’t think sculptures and drawings should be voted on together in the same category because they are 2 different things and I don’t see how they could be voted fairly against each other… Maybe make new category for sculptures?

My 14 year old son drew this for me with the promise of an all day all you can play video game session. The things we do for Tiki love. :joy:
Kim C
Drunken Tiki Club
4/28/20

2 Likes

The tiki should be a bright color like a red for volcano, much easier to find

1 Like

my son Jonathan is only 8 years old, and he is really good at drawing, so went I mentioned him about the contest, he said I will make a draw for you so you can win :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes: he did an excellent job!! I love my family that support me 100%… IM SO BLESS :innocent:

1 Like

My interpretation for Tiki and his world is what happens when the Coronavirus hits the islanders…
Tiki and everyone have come together! Captain Karma has remodeled his airships into makeshift hositals and has sent them to all the islands while Marina and her underwater friends help distribute supplies in underwater air bubbles to all the islands where they are needed. On Tiki’s home island there are pirate pigs that offered to help by flying the nurses and doctors up to the anchored airship, while Poi helps Tiki check everyone in who has come to help the patients on the ships. They also used the tiki torches to help mark how far apart you should stand in line to keep a safe distance from each other. They know that WOKRING TOGETHER IS THE ONLY WAY THEY’LL GET THROUGH THIS.

Natalie Jackson, 4/30/20
I did some freehand and some tracing for my drawing then colored with colored pencils… Took me forever but finally finished!

1 Like

My Tiki and friends salute to the front line workers

2 Likes