Looking for fun competitive club

Looking for a Platinum or Diamond club, would like to get all 6 perks quickly, love a club that jokes around, digs together for club competitions, and has active players and leaders that kick ppl who are inactive lol. I’ve been playing a few years, get a lot of tributes, etc. IGN is Lil Rodent Loverboy

2 Likes

TTown Survivors would love to have you. However we do not dig in the competition for gems, we’d rather spend our coins on perks and club quests :wink:

You’re welcome to come try “Zero Rules!”. We are usually in the top 20 in Platinum League. 25k Weekly min (top 10 ish players are usually over 50k), dig as s team (no gophering), max club quests, chat, and communicate if you’re going to be unable to play for more than 24h.

Try us out!

Stay to Play is looking for new members! 5k daily 2500 before idle. All club quests done before digging but always get our gems!! Top 3 players usually 80k us but again only 5k minimums!!

Island Jumpers is in need of 3 players.
We don’t always do the competition but we like players that communicate.

Welcome to the forum! Tripeak Friends is still looking for 4 players, we are rebuilding as, long standing members are taking a break. Everyone is very friendly and constantly joke with each other. We always get 6 perks, most times 7. If we dig, we only join the Tuesday dig as we have the golden tiki by then. Give us a try :relaxed:

Welcome at spikey’s island. We play for fun. But we want to win club quests. We are a solid platinum team. Usually in top ten. We are looking for teamplayer that also goes for results. Your profike matches.

We would be a perfect fit. justMe. There,s a few. Look for Sheila, Dolly, Ray. You perfectly described our club. We are down a few players.

Hi
*I’m in a club called Mama Bear Mary * amazing club, platinum. We get all 6 perks. We’re normally near top on club tournaments, get lots of tributes and points. We don’t do club digs though because it wastes thousands of coins unnecessarily. Come find us if you get chance and are a serious player. Points and tributes are a must! :smile: my name is Steph

Come join us in no I in team :blush:

Come to BEACH LOVERS . Very friendly team. We all work together and communicate very well . We are like a familyb

Zero interest in rejoining your team. But I did not appreciate getting booted. You KNEW my brother was killed in a house fire, that another was seriously injured in the same fire. Between grieving one brother’s death and trying to arrange his funeral, caring for the other brother and trying to take care of the damaged house and everything that entails, my time was severely limited and this game was low on my priority list. When I decided to get back in the game, I found I was kicked off the team. No message. Nothing.

Good luck finding players, but I’d caution anyone from joining your team.

Please request to join MAYHEM-A-GO-GO. We’d LOVE to have you!!

That’s so not true and I’d appreciate you NOT spreading rumors. Absolutely we knew about your brother on Sep 15th and on Sep 18th when you were still gone, I did message you, Charlie/Tricia, we wanted you to come back when you were ready. Here’s the message, that you read!.

Send request to
KhaleesiMOD
Great team! We play as a team and are an online family.
We very rarely lose a quest and dig as a team almost always taking 1st.
40K minimum.
Come Fly With The Dragons!

Come join Starz of Tiki! We are a platinum club that focuses on perks, CQs and we usually dig!

1 Like

You should check out darlene&friends group

Come join ShakedownStreet and help us get to the top

This is very old… Are you still active. Check out Tiki Sunrise. We are just rebuilding. Top of scoreboard since restarting at Rookie. Will be Plat at reset. All perks completed by Sunday. Trying to fill 4 spots with solids.

Leader is Lighthouse. I’m Juniper in game