Looking For A New Solitaire Home

Did you find us? If not, what group are you in and what is your player name? It may be easier to find you than to dig thru all the groups with our name! We still have an open slot.

I am in a great club now thanks and I did respond a while ago. Thanks anyway :blush:

Come on over. We’d love to have you. “Malta One”

Hello, my wife and I are both in a Platinum Club and are solid players. I came across this post and interested in maybe joining. It looks like all your players are active (a problem in our current club with a couple of freeloaders). But I do see one person that appears twice- is that the same person and has two accounts? We were in a club b4 that some of the members were the same, and not sure we want that.

Hi Dale we have 5 Players from our sister Team that have their 2nd Accounts on Vk,Terri ,amy 3 and 4 and Matt. They come on and play and always get tribute quest.we always get 7 perks unless 7 is impossible which is rare.
We have lovely core players.
By all means try us out we have 2 openings.
We have very few rules and know life happens.

We are AAA. Players=18.5 k &50 tributes. CQ’s take priority over side games, digging optional, must read chat and club notes. Newbies 1k b4 idle. Teamwork and communication important. We understand”adulting” can interfere just let us know. AAA is a Gold/Platinum team, fun loving and caring.

My luck is many needs ew members

Check out Semi Casuals! We would love to have you on our team! Rules are simple, use chat, 10k weekly, and hit cq, especially tribute trek. We are fun and friendly and we love our team!

Hi LuvvyJ!
If you haven’t found a forever club yet, All about tiki is looking for new players. Please stop by, check out our club notes. If you agree, stay a while and have some fun.

BeautifulMinds would love to have you. Currently, We are a Platinum team almost hit Diamond several times so we backed down. At the Platinum level the volcanoes are just eating up our coins, so we may change to upper Gold or we may stay at lower Platinum.

We have 24 solid members and would love you to be the 25th. 6-11-22

A-Team is looking for some new strong players. We are serious about out game but realize it is just a game and people have other obligations. We set a 20K club point or 200 tribute weekly minimum realizing if you’re short on time, you can hit the tribute requirement in a lot less time. Consider giving us a try!

Lightning bolts sounds like a perfect fit. Please read the club notes and use chat. Thanks!

I am looking for a club that loves to play together and have fun while trying to win.

Hi Luvvy, You sound like a perfect match for Perks & Rec. We play every day, 20,000/ week, done Club Quests especially those involving tributes for gems or doublers. We are kind. We all have lives. We are generally Platinum. Welcome to our team. Denise

Play and win more would love to have you. Check us out:).

I’m inviting you to join the Star Crossed team. I think it would be a good fit. Look us up!

Hi Connie…I am certain u would fit into our team… Winners r Us!

Come and join us on Ocean Dweller

The Dark Side is probably the club for you. Nothing crazy, but we are active chatters. Would love to have you give us a try.

Merrys Misfit is a platinum team looking for a few Good, Loyal players. Chat is required, Club quest (CQ) are required, digging is optional, but if you qualify you have to dig and go by those rules. 15,000 plus 100 tributes per week required. If you can meet the club rules every week, find Merrys Misfits. I would need to know your screen name so I could let you in.