Looking For A New Solitaire Home

I’m looking to join a new club that’s ambitious but not over the top. I have family obligations. Therefore, I may not be able to be on all day but can play every day. I’m very good and very competitive.

8 Likes

Can you post what you can get for points daily and weekly, that way clubs that are looking can offer you a position if you are a good fit for their team

4 Likes

We have an opening in our Gold club, it’s where we play, not super ambitious. If interested we are Wacha Doing.

Wet&wild is a awesome team to be on and we’re very competitive

Please try out Poi Walkers
We are in the Gold League. We are growing stronger each day. Are 1# rule is communicating via notes/chat. We are getting close to achieving all 6 perks a week. We are almost done with perk 5

2 Likes

Lets do it rite is looking for players, we are a platinum level team, the minimum is 30k per week but apart from that we don’t have many rules we are very laid back as we understand that people have lives.

1 Like

PP Casual is a platinum team We have a 15k minimum and 100 tributes per week We usually get all 6 perks and sometimes 7. We are looking for a couple daily players and understand life happens. We try for cqs but don’t get them all. If this sounds good ask to join. We are invite only now because of so many hoppers. My name is Carol. I am team leader

1 Like

We have an opening FRIENDLY LAZIES, PLATINUM LEAGUE.
CHAT
PLAY TRIBUTE CQ
IF YOU GOING TO BE LONG IDLE LET US KNOW.
KEEP EYE ON VOLCANO AND PLAY TRIBUTES WHEN NEEDED.
WE GET 6 PERKS AND USUALY 7
DIGGING NOT COMPULSORY

Join playin iv perks

Hello I’m interested. I make average 25,000+ points a week. I also usually do like 450 tributes a week I play daily. Looking for a laid back team

2 Likes

Come join us PP Casual. We are public right now. Or if you are on team send me team name so I can send invite

Still an opening? In a Gold League team but too much empathis on digging.

Try Terri. We are a friendly team looking for players that can consistently max daily quests.

Sound like you would fit in well with Terri. We are in the process of rebuilding after some have left due to changing family commitments.

Thanks but have found a new Club.
Cheers
Sue

Retlon’s Rebels might be a good fit for you, please come and check us out

We are Allied Rebels. We took a break for a bit, and is now in the process of rebuilding a great team. We currently have room for FIVE people. You must complete Club Quests, and pay attention to Chat.
We don’t require “chatty” people - just people who read chat and comment when needed.
The details you’re looking for:
25K per week and 250 tributes.
No Club Competition
Real Life Comes First!
We typically finish in low 20’s to mid teens in placement. We always get Perks 1-6, and USUALLY get the Special. We’re looking for people who WANT to get all 7, and play accordingly.
Leadership is fun, friendly, and puts the game AFTER the importance of real life responsibilities.

If you’re interested in joining, look up Allied Rebels and ask to join!
Thanks.

Are you still looking to settle into a comfortable team? Our core team has been together for many years. Our team has 2 openings. Had to cut some players who weren’t following rules, minimums or chat. We have 25K weekly with 275 Tribute minimum . Nice helpful team. Typically comfortable in Mid Platinum but bounced into Gold couple times. Focus on Club Quests & teamwork. Active diggers for those interested. 24 hr idle max.
Team is Just for fun. There are many teams with this name. Leader is Chester Badger. PLATINUM this tournament.

Send an invitation request if interested.

Hi Patti, thanks for your response but you did not give the name of your Club for me to look for. Are you able to divulge that in the Forum?
Cheers, Sue

Sorry Patti, have just reread your post and can see what group it is - apologies :slight_smile: