Looking for a new "home".

Two people looking to find a new Diamond league club to join, minimum 35k-45k.Team players. Maxes club quests, does tributes, and plays every day…
HELP us find a new home!!

2 Likes

@Btamura, welcome to the forum! Best of luck finding a new team!

1 Like

Hi I’m not sure if we are what your looking for but we have recently started a new team… working our way up to legends/diamond league. Minimums are currently 30k but majority do much more than that. We are friendly, chatty and looking for people to join our family :slight_smile: we complete all club quests, get first place in gem competition and complete all perks quickly. we also have people from all over the world :slight_smile: if you have any questions I’d be happy to help :slight_smile: if messenger is easier feel free to send a message to my facebook inbox. My name is Becks Brown, I’m from the UK and I have the same picture as here

3 Likes

Rain Drops is a diamond team that needs 10 players. We will be going down to platinum but with more players we could get back up there.

2 Likes

What is your club name?

2 Likes

@Btamura team name is Quattro Tikis

1 Like

Sorry was asleep for work :grin: we are quattro tiki, noce and easy to find if you wanna check us out :slight_smile: if you would like to join a team that is building together we would be happy to welcome you in :slight_smile: we’re still very low on leagues but we have been first the last two weeks and are quickly moving up

1 Like

Tiki_scotland is the club for you!!
Diamond league. We get all 7 perks.
Serious and dedicated strong players needed. Need at least 2 players!! Join us, we are a happy fun bunch and addicted to the game! Anne-Marie.

1 Like

Friends/Family is looking for players. 40,000 weekly

Perktacular is a great option for you. We move btwn Diamond -Legend, get all 7 perks, achieve all CQs,
and are super friendly.

OnceUpon a Tiki. Solid diamond team. 7k/day. 3k before first idle. And max cq’s. Request to join to try us out

Would like to join I’m an active player I play everyday for many hours do competition and all club quest and average 3-400 tributes a week

1 Like

Come take a look at Gold glock. We are a consistent high platinum team doing a million cp’s a week and finish all perks. Look forward to seeing you

1 Like

SURVIVORS. LEADER glorin…look at the end of the list…have one opening can create a second space…we are a big family

Please try club hnic…

Please consider joining Couch Potatoes (Leader Vicky). We bounce between Platinum & Diamond. 2k before idle, min 2k pts a day, no tribute requirement, max all Cqs, digging optional. 24 hr idle unless communicated. If extended time needed, we have a rest team. We max all Cq’s & get all perks, including special. Best of Luck finding a team!

1 Like