Looking for a new club ♣️

Hi Guys ! I’ve been playing for over 5 years. Love the game. I’m a nurse so I’m idle at times but as soon as I get off of work I love to unwind with solitaire tri peaks! I love the challenges!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Alexis_Blue
Best of luck🍀
Thanks for your service also :woman_health_worker: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. You’ll find a lot of helpful topics here. Good gaming and have fun👍!!!

1 Like

If you’re still looking for a team come check out Schipperke Love. We are a gold team that competes but also understands life happens, we just ask that you let the team know when this happens!

1 Like

I’m the leader for Our Tiki Family… we bounce between Gold and Platinum and I’d love to have another team player who consistently gets the quests! Totally understand nurses shifts so that’s not an issue… thank you for all you do, must’ve been especially difficult this last year and a half for all of you!

1 Like

Hi. Thank you for being a front line worker! Come join ShowMeTheApples–we are a friendly top Platinum team. Our club rules are easy–minimum daily 3,500 club points & 25 tributes as well as use chat when max club quest. Digging in club competition is optional–we only dig mid-week with 10 shovel minimum. If going to be idle 20+ hours, please use chat, our FB group or messenger to let us know. Good luck in your search for a new club.

1 Like

Psalm 83:18 Solid Gold Team would LOVE to have you!!

1 Like

Alexis_Blue you are welcome to join Merry’s Misfits. We are kind of easy going. I do ask that you play every day, BUT since it is a work schedule, I assume you know ahead of time when you won’t be able to be on. I only ask for 12,000 cp and 50 tributes each week, plus playing cq, c gift, and if you qualify for the cc, be sure you can play it all the way through. If this interest you, make sure you have some cp on the books now and request to join our team! We would be happy to have you, but when you request to join I will be checking out where you stand with your team to make my decision. Good Luck to you and I sincerely hope you find what you’re looking for!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you very much!!

Request to join Team Sluggo

Hiya, we are casual with lil bit competitive. We ask 10 tributes a day or 70 by reset. Please let us know if you will be idle 48 hours. Chat when you can. That’s it have fun♡

We’re a dedicated platinum level team looking to fill our roster with 5 members that can commit to playing daily and will work meet our modest minimums and help win club quests. Look up “THE Club” and come join us!