Looking for a New Club that makes me feel welcome.

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a New Club. I play everyday but don’t always have the time to play loads. I would prefer a Club in Gold or under. If there is any Club out there that is willing to let me join then that would be great :grin:.

Thanks
Gemma

2 Likes

Tiki Daily Time would love to have you! No minimum; Jst play daily. Unlock free gift. Try to max club quest and must use/ read chat. We are a gold team with a friendly great bunch of players!

1 Like

Hey @Gemma_Seymour-Simpso The Resty Place would love to have you. Here are our rules. We are a gold ranked team. Let me know what you think :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Brooke, your group looks like it could be a good fit. I notice that you are at full capacity so will keep an eye on when you have space :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We will have a spot tomorrow night around 11pm CST. If you tell me what club you are in I will send you an invite as soon as the spot opens.

1 Like

Hi Brooke, Club name is waytogomisfits. I’m in the UK so I will accept the invite Friday morning if that’s ok :grin:.

1 Like

Sorry, its spelt like this: WayToGo Misfits :slightly_smiling_face:

Howdy just got opening in “Lucky Starz” gold team, easy going players, some are jumpers from other teams, some just wanna have fun. we get all perks but 6 weekly and many quests…dig for gold or don’t…we don’t care.

Min 8000 wk 36hr idle 100 tributes and 750 point before first idle…simple…easy peasy. I am leader Puni$her on this team…I also have other [platinum] should u ever wish to advance…good luck…have fun whatever u decide…and may your cards always be lucky!!

Try Crazy Momma. Very laid back club

1 Like

I am in Belle’s Club, We are in Stone some times Gold we float back and forth. we need new players. would like for participation but we don’t get mad if you can or cannot play at that time. we have a very reasonable time for you to be idle before kicking you out. very laid back.

Yes we just started a club and are looking for players. Please check us out at
Betterplacetobe

Here we go is a pretty new club. Take a look

Hi, I just tried searching for Crazy Momma and it’s not coming up.

Hi, just tried searching for your club and cannot find it.

Sorry it’s Crazymomma

Hi Gemma…if you did not find a new team yet, Showmetheapples would love to have you join us. We are a top 15 very friendly Platinum team (with most players being on our team for several years) and our Perk Order is 126354S. We ask all our players to check Club Notes, use Chat to write “maxed” when they complete each Club Quest and let us know if they will be idle for an extended period of time. Our Daily Club Minimums are 3,500 Club Points per day and 25 Tributes per day. Playing in the Club Competition is optional. We do not compete on weekends but merely everyone qualifies and the first few active dig one hole for gold and stop so we take 5th place (50 gems is better than 0 gems!). Midweek week with Golden Tiki those who wish to participate dig must dig with a minimum of 10 shovels. My team does 2x Club Gifts and it varies from month to month how many players participate but buying a gift is definitely not a requirement! If you think you are a good fit, join us today!

Try the Skydocs! Just read the Club Notes follow them use the chat and have fun. We are a close net family. Try us out for a week or two we won’t disappoint.

Gemma, if you’re still looking, Chill island has a couple spots! Gold team, 5k and 50 tributes minimum per week. Team leader is Debz, I’m a co-leader. Would love to have you if we fit what you are looking for!

You are welcome to join HOWLOW2 we are very low profile, no pressure

Good luck :+1:, if u find a gr8 club let me know…
B blessed