Looking for a club please I can reach whatever goal

If you didn’t find a club we would love to have you . You sound like you would fit right in with us . Tiki Gardens we are a solid Gold Team ,we like chat, win tributes, gem digs and team quests . with a bit of yakkity-yak . look us up if interested.

We’d love to have you join us at Laine Hardy Fan. We enjoy the competition & chat, but we all have full lives outside of the game. We’re gold league.

If you have not yet found a club, Look for Shady Traitors :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. We chat and work well together as a team

I am sure you have a club by now, just in case you don’t, Merry’s Misfits is looking for player’s. I require 15,000 cp and 100 tributes per week. Chat is a must, with posting when you max cq, and posting which hole you are digging for cc. Play daily or let me know why you can’t, preferably on our fb page. We are a friendly team, so if you are still out in cyberspace join Merry’s Misfits!

Hi Crystal,
If you have not found a club, we have a Gold League Ghost Ship Rest club & a Platinum/Diamond club Ghost Ship. Would like to have you join one of them. Please pm me: Deby Schelle

Seahorsenoname we could use good players

Platinum club looking for new members
Club name: Naked and Afraid

If you are still looking for a club (sorry, I don’t look at the forums often) Serious Players is looking for a good player. We are a family friendly group that just requires 25k a week. We get 6 perks every week and perk 7 most of the time. We just ask that you play the quests and at least let us know when you’ve “maxed”. Some of us like to chat a lot, some don’t want to chat at all, so you can do whatever you are comfortable with. I’m Baroness Nicole in the game if you join. Thanks!

Tri-peaks Solitaire is looking for new members. All you need to do is to follow the rules, follow Perk Order, get Tributes, interact in Chat, play in Club Competition and play daily.

If this sounds like a Club you would be interested in joining, please come and check us out!!

Hi…I am the leader of SHARK ZONE. I’m looking for team players who enjoy playing this game along with helping your team mates by friending them to help w coins. Also will try to qualify for the gem comp when it comes up
The only thing I ask if you can not play for 5 days in a row you just let me know.
I’m also looking for team mates who enjoy chatting w others …it really does help the team and getting to know one another.
Look us up…Thank You for your time.

hi Joy

We have one opening. We would love to have you. Search PP Casual or let me know what team you are on now and I will send invite

Botany Bay is seeking a few new members. 3k+ daily, 25 tributes daily minimum. You must also complete team cq. We usually place 1st or 2nd in dig competition, with a 20 shovel requirement. However, competition is not mandatory. Only if you choose to qualify.

Wow you sound like someone that could really plays good on our team. My name is Fermin and I am on Tiki Rickie. We had to remove a few players from not getting their tributes which is a team goal. Hit me up

ShakedownStreet would love to have you

We would love to have you. We need good people that will play. We like people to play some tributes and the Club Quest. Think about us “Malta one”

We are AAA. PLAYERS=18.5k &50 tributes, CQ’s take priority over side games, digging optional, must chat and read club notes. Newbies1k b4 idle. Teamwork and communication important, we understand adulting can intervene, just let us know. Guests should change to a game name.

Check out Semi Casuals! We are friendly, competitive, but simple rules. We use chat, 10k weekly minimum, and tribute trek cq is our priority. We are a lot of fun and would love to have you join us!

Tiki_scotland is currently gold and trying to get back to Platinum where we were for over 2 years.
We are rebuilding and would love to have you and at least 7 other dedicated players who can play by our rules, play daily, chase Tributes,max ALL club quests. Play hard in the beginning to complete perk 6. Follow chat, sometimes we need players input in decisions or we give tips & suggestions . if you ignore chat, you lose out on a lot.
We DO NOT DIG.
We do allow BOAT race, BUT you have to be prepared to use resources to get higher scores and at least win a game. If you give up and don’t win a game, it’s a waste. Coming 1st in the race pays out FANTASTIC Rewards! And well worth the effort. We do DGD as a team and enrich our own players. Friendly,no nastiness, sarcasm or disrespect allowed.
We used to max all 7 perks, untill players stopped playing due totally the game glitches .
Please come join Tiki_scotland. We would love to have you and any other players who might be reading this. We also ask all players to play hard, min 6k a day till we maxed Perk 6
Hope to see some new players soon!

Hello Tiki maniacs!! LOL!!
Tiki_scotland is currently gold and trying to get back to Platinum where we were for over 2 years.
We are rebuilding and would love to have you and at least 7 other dedicated players who can play by our rules, play daily, chase Tributes,max ALL club quests. Play hard in the beginning to complete perk 6. Follow chat, sometimes we need players input in decisions or we give tips & suggestions . if you ignore chat, you lose out on a lot.
We DO NOT DIG.
We do allow BOAT race, BUT you have to be prepared to use resources to get higher scores and at least win a game. If you give up and don’t win a game, it’s a waste. Coming 1st in the race pays out FANTASTIC Rewards! And well worth the effort. We do DGD as a team and enrich our own players. Friendly,no nastiness, sarcasm or disrespect allowed.
We used to max all 7 perks, untill players stopped playing due totally the game glitches .
Please come join Tiki_scotland. We would love to have you and any other players who might be reading this. We also ask all players to play hard, min 6k a day till we maxed Perk 6
Hope to see some new players soon!

Club “move it” could use some help with active daily members easy instructions