Looking for 30k week club where ALL players meet goal, play club quests and that chat well :)

I get 30-50k per week and 350 to 650tribs. I dig in a coordinated fashion with the team and only 1 or 2 holes at a time. I complete all quests.
I am in a platinum team which is great except we are supposed to have a4k/day minimum and half the team are below that, one person has been idle for 11 days without communication, another person joins the dig but sinks no shovels. I just want a team that has players that ALL meet the team goal of 4k/day, dig as a team, and get club quests done.
I don’t want a team where 3 or 4 players carry the rest, we don’t get easy club quests because not everyone participates in them, and the digs are ppl digging 16 different holes without taking note of what others are doing. Even though I usually get more I want a 4k minimum so I don’t let the team down on my busy days.

I feel like this is a hard team to find…
Please invite me if you are in a team that sticks to their motto! I’m currently in Laki Luau. My name is Tess Sth Oz
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tried to send you a request from Special K TOO. IF you do send a request I will accept or one of the other leaders. When you join please say kinda sent you

Hi tess if you feel up to the challenge we are looking for good solid players that do exactly what you do look for devildogs2 diamond league team I’m sure you will fit in I’m brian uk in the team

Avoiding Reality is a fun and chatty team. We do all club quests and have a dig team. We are a platinum team. Check us out.