Looking for 15 competitive and loyal players on platinum level, or a club that would like to merge with us

Tiki_scotland is looking for about 10-15 strong, ambitious and loyal players OR a TEAM with +/-10-15 strong players who would like to merge with us. we were a strong team who used to play Platinum & Diamond, I guess life happened and we are down to gold :frowning:
A pet hate I have is players who don’t perform, says " it’s just a game"
I haven’t spent 1000s of hours over the last 3+ years to be told that.
The few of us that’s left and still playing is a
awesome bunch!! I don’t tolerate nastiness and rudeness. We are friends and a game family. Unfortunately we can only communicate in English. Players are from all over the world. We used to have GOLDIE (perk 6) by latest Sunday, often on a Saturday! We always, 99.99%, of the time got all 7 perks!! We are happy to play in High Platinum/ low Diamond. We are not yet pushing for legend. We have a lot of mom’s with babies & players that work more than 1 job or work long shifts. I am actually a very understanding leader that understand that life happens to all of us. I gave leadership to my husband when I took very ill, but that’s besides the point. We do not like booting people, just communicate in chat & you will be safe, BUT, don’t i advantage of us.
• NO IDLE LONGER THAN 18 HOURS.
NEW PLAYERS MUST RECORD AT LEAST 3K BEFORE YOUR 1ST IDLE.
• MUST play daily.
• Minimum 5k per day
• EVERYONE must MAX
ALL CLUB QUESTS, even if
it calls for less than 25
players, it makes it easier
for everyone.
• MUST be a TEAM
PLAYER.
•RESPECT everyone in
the Team. NO RUDENESS
or sarcasm Is tolerated.
• CHAT. I don’t expect
anyone to sit yakking all
day. But using chat is our
only form of
communicating,
unless you have
WhatsApp. I prefer
speaking to a player in
private if i need to warn or reprimand.
THE DIG, a sore point in every or most leaders life I think. MAXING PERK 6 AND PERK 7 TAKES TOP PRIORITY OVER DIGGING.
It so happens that we never do the first dig. BUT if we have completed all the perks, and perk 7 is definitely in reach, I allow the 2nd dig. BUT, if perk 7 is in reach and players tell me they don’t have enough resources to max perk 7, I WILL STOP the 2nd dig also. Luckily that hasn’t happened yet.
So any good, loyal long term players who would like to join us, is most welcome, or any team finding themselves very short on good, committed and loyal players, are also welcome to join.
Tiki_scotland - we are a great team, those if us who are left. Hope to see you soon.!! Regards, Anne-Marie
My email is annie.69@live.co.za