Life is Hard Sometimes

Sometimes life can be a lot. Through tragic events that people have gone through sometimes the only release is through gaming. My club is not just a club but a family who, even though they don’t know what has gone on in my life, they embrace us and find out what is going on. Since my 14 year olds tragic murder, I have been lost. Your game is helping me heal through being able to focus my mind elsewhere. It has gotten me through 2 years of homelessness and I’m slowly moving forward. When I use up all my coins for the day, I still have my friends to chat with. It’s been an amazing time, I just wish I had more play time and less thinking time sometimes. Thank you for being there for me @jocooter club and @solitairetripeaks when life is trying.

12 Likes

What an amazing post, you are so strong! Thank you for posting this, hugs from afar!

5 Likes

Thank you, just how I feel. Hugs!

3 Likes

Now that it has been two years since your post where are you in terms of healing. my furry son and service emotional support animal was the last one that was murdered or had died. in since april 21,2021 to Oct 23, 2022 during that time it was 1 furry son, and 8 humans so i have yet to heal from any one yet

Speaking from experience, I don’t think we ever heal from losing a love one even after many years, and that is becasue we love them, it only lessens the pain. However, our memories is what keeps us connected to them and sharing them with others.

3 Likes