Leave group during a CQ does club loose your contribution ?

If you leave a group during a CQ do they loose your contribution ?

Would the loose the tributes you collected in a CQ tribute quest ?

The club doesn’t lose the tributes contributed by a player in a CQ, if a player leaves. If that player goes to another club, they will need to contribute to the new club’s tribute quest as it will not follow the player.

4 Likes

Agree and wasn’t there something about only being able to collect from a tributes quest once per day, posted on FB page,
Do you know if there is any truth to that?
I’m not a jumper so have :woman_shrugging:t2: idea.

1 Like

I think it was posted on Solitaire TriPeaks Addict’s FB page though not sure where it originated from and if there’s any truth to it.

2 Likes

In my experience, when a player leaves before reset our Club loses the Club Points they had accumulated during the current Trib event.

Yes, the club loses the club points and may lower their rank in the leaderboard, but the CQ is not affected from my experience.

1 Like

True

I’m not a helper either but I maxed and won a tribs quest in a club then the next day decided to join a different club, also maxed and won that tribs quest but COULD NOT COLLECT. Put in a ticket and was told players cannot collect from more than one club per QUEST.
I didn’t even think about it, wasn’t trying to jump around and collect but it is definitely true that they have implemented this.
I still see people hopping around helping, but I dont know how they are collecting from more than one club. :thinking:

I read a reply on one of post that they just enjoy the game and don’t mind if they do not get the reward when they help with the tribute quest.