Just very mad right now

I have started games with a free play, been left with 1 card and took over 30,000[all i had] and still couldn’t complete. Especially on quests or competitions.

2 Likes

Then, because of losing what i had, i can’t do Anything until i get more coins And i get booted from the club I’m in

Hint: don’t buy cards - even if you only have once left to finish. It’s cheaper to end the game and start a new one. The more times you buy cards the higher the price goes up.

It takes determination not to buy cards but give it a try for a few days. I’ll finish a game with a wild ( it’s usually a card I’ve won with a chest ) but not by buying new cards.

2 Likes

Super-StarZzz you’re always welcome there but some Club Leaders will boot ya for non compliance meaning what you bring to tbe table ain’t enough… I’m kinda like that 3 days without playing and or no club points or Tributes, well, a new player will contribute more just cause they’re new versus that player who hasn’t contributed anything for 3 days or more, and I know I’m late on offering you a place in our club I hardly ever come to these forums… it’s depressing reading about how so many others are being jacked around nearly as bad as I keep being done.

Its absolutely so common. I was invited to join a team which i did. I met every requirement, always maxing cq always getting my piints and tributes and for some reason i was bumped or should i say dumped. The only thing i can think of was that i was offline for 30 hours. I was moving and playing the game was the last thing on my mind. At least tell me why im bumped

We are getting less chests all of a sudden but playing the same amount. The cost for tributes and digs has gone up dramatically. Now no rewards on Facebook very much!!. This is not fun!