Just started playing.. i have no friend centre :/

I’ve just started playing this and i LOVE it, but i have NO friend centre on my app… i’m friends with people on FB who play this, which i can see on the FACEBOOK icon, but there’s no option to send OR receive a gift from the friend centre because there isn’t one there :frowning:

2 Likes

Looks like you have the old friend center that no longer exists. You need to get the current version of the game.
Here are some pics of what you should have

2 Likes

Hi Tracy, i downloaded it from the playstore a few days ago… it says it IS the latest version, so i’m confused. Do you have a link for a download of the latest one please? I’ve included a SS of the version number too

2 Likes

You have the current version. I cross checked it with mine. Email support with the screenshot you have if the old Facebook friend coins, something happened because that is completely obsolete and tell them you need the new version as you are updated and still stuck on the old version.

3 Likes

I believe you have to get to a certain level before you get the friend center. I could be wrong but think it’s tide pool lagoon.

2 Likes

Join our team, treasure hunting. You have a good team and all our members will add you to their friend sharing group

Thankyou… got it now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What is your team Valerie please?

@Valerie_Bensinger
If you could post a screen shot of what your club looks like it will make it easier for players to find you

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice. I will definitely do it, only waiting on a club member to tell me how, lol.

3 Likes

Use your device to take a screen shot and when you hit reply, to the right of the trash can is the image button to upload the pic

1 Like

What team are you on?

1 Like

Diane i’m on a fantastic team in the Diamond league called: Firecrackers
Absolutely brilliant team & teamwork… we get every perk and usually get top spot on the digging competition :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can add me as a friend user name is ashleyfoster88

What did you do to get it? It is missing on one our teammates game.