"Just Here" needs new members

Looking for new members (we have room for 11). Just did a purge and changed some rules. Only requirements are that you are not idle over 7 days and you get 15 Tributes per Club week (which runs Friday to Thursday), that you not use the name of “Guest” and that you read the Chats and Club News. We are “Just Here” to have fun and conversation, maybe win a few chests etc.

3 Likes

Sending request to join

Great Jana - Happy to have you!

Are you still looking for members? I’d like to join. I’m pretty active up until recently but still play reg and avg 200 trips/ 15k a week

Yes we are! We’d love to have you!!

How do I join there are several clubs with that name

Well, I’m not sure! We are a public club (meaning that you do not need an approval to join). We currently have 19 members and when doing a search just now, it appears there is only 1 club with 19 members…try that one!

I’m ready to find a new team…I’ve come close to being on the top 3…I’m ready to Challenge myself to be a team member n one of the top 3…I currently play for SusieQ!

Great Penny! I’ve been informed there is more than 1 team name with “Just Here”. Look for the team that has 22 members, as of right now. We are Public. There is a silver shield with a heart in it to the left of our name and right now we have earned 3 perks.

I haven’t seen that you have joined…I’ve been informed there is more than 1 team with the name of “Just Here”. Currently we have 22 members and there is a silver crest to the left of our name with a Heart in it. So far, we have earned 3 perks.

I will join just let me know

You are welcome to join. We are a public team, so no invite needed. I’ve been informed there is more than 1 team with the name of “Just here”. Currently we have 22 members and there is a silver crest to the left of our name with a heart in it. So far, we have earned 3 perks.

Just here is a public club so you don’t need an invite

WE still have room for 10 more teammates. I did change rules so that you have to get 30 Tributes…and idle changed to 5 days…please come and join us!!!

We are still looking for active players! Come and join us! No “Guest” names, minimum 30 Tributes per week, not idle over 5 days unless tell us. We love to dig, but cannot get the min 10 players to play. Also like you to get the Club Quests, especially with the gems as the prize! We chat and communicate - or at least some of us do!. We’re trying to rebuild this club as I inherited the leadership when the original Leader left. Club team is “Just here”, with ladydi2u as leader (there is more than 1 team with this name). PLEASE COME JOIN US!!!