Juke Box Tiki: 6/10/21 - Best Road Song!

I’ve been every where

I’ve been everywhere man. Great old song

Don’t stop believing from journey

Ride by Madism, Felix Samuel and Brendan Mills

Happy, because when I go to Florida’s for my month long vacation I am in deed Happy

Bruno Mars That’s what I like

Slayer is playing Angel of Death.

Tom Petty Runnin Down a Dream

Take the Money and Run by Steve Miller Band to start off my road trip! :+1::blush:

Burning Love- Elvis Presley :fire:

On the road again, Here I go again

On the road again by canned heat

Highway to Heaven, is there anything else? Lol ZZZzzzzzzz.
Oh, on that note. Quads for speakers are a must!

Don’t stop believing… always starts my trips!

LOTS of great songs in there! I’d probably go with “Born to be Wild” by Steppenwolf, but certainly, one could create a sweet playlist with the number of songs listed here! I think “On the Road Again” was probably the most popular.

The following folks were chosen at random, and will find 50K Coins, 10 Free Plays, 5 Wilds and 3 Volcanoes in their TriPeaks In Box:

@Nora_Sudler
@Kcooney57
@groovyr
@Janet492
@Terry_Fredrickson
@Tara_Powers
@Becky_Brower
@Susan_Haag
@Cyndi-TN0628
@Palim_Palim

Have a great weekend!

Tiki-Tahd

Thank you for the gifts. It’s appreciated!

Who let the dogs out uh uh uh

The song I would play is from White snake Here I Go Again

The instant the ignition ignites there’s only one song to get everything launched and rolling: Lynyrd Skynyrd’s strong textFREEBIRD!strong text As always, (in this order) is Bon Jovi’s: strong textWANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.strong text Let’s face it y’all, there’s always an outside chance there’s going to be some wanted :wink:Now, it’s time to get this party started so LET’S ROLL! :star_struck: See y’all later

Soundtrack of either Gone in 60 Seconds or O Brother Where Art Thou. Both are incredible!