JUKE BOX TIKI: 3/9/23 - Who is the GREATEST Singer of ALL TIME?

So many great ones… so hard to choose, that’s why we come to you! Because we know that when it comes to opinions, YOURS is ALWAYS the right one!

So… what do you say? Cher? Sonny? Celine Dion? Rod Stewart? Cyndy Lauper? Pavarotti? Lizzo? Johnny Cash? Taylor Swift? YOU, perhaps?

Let us know below, and next Thursday we’ll choose TEN players - at random - who answered the question a SWEET 100,000 Coins, 10 Free Plays, 5 Wilds, % Volcanoes and 10 Club Point Doublers!

40 Likes

Elvis and Tina Turner both great!

4 Likes

Axl Rose. Period. :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra

3 Likes

Chester Bennington is the greatest singer ever may he RIP

1 Like

Elvis Presley of course.

6 Likes

Adele would get this honor! She inspires women everywhere her beauty her smarts. She was not afraid of her appearance. She is one of the singers me and my granddaughter can enjoy together.
Thanks JanRenee

1 Like

Frank Sinatra is the best singer of all time. “The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.” ~ Frank Sinatra image

2 Likes

In my opinion my 2 sons are the greatest singers. Yeah the words don’t always make sense, the harmonies are out of tune, and the songs are downright hilarious but there’s nothing more beautiful to hear than your children enjoying life. They will forever be my favorite everything. :heart:

4 Likes

Bruce Springsteen the Boss

Whitney Housstan,Such a powerful voice!

3 Likes

Freddie Mercury or George Michael

3 Likes

Phil collins :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Waylon Jennings :notes: :musical_note: with Willie Nelson

2 Likes

Whitney houston and jennifer hudson

I’m going with Elton John

1 Like

Jennifer Nettles :heart::notes:

Dolly Parton best Country Western singer of all time and still going.

2 Likes

I honestly would have to go with Whitney Houston. Beautiful soul with unparalleled high notes <3

2 Likes

Annie Haslam from the group “Renaissance “