JUKE BOX TIKI: 12/1/22 - Favorite and Least Favorite Christmas Songs

My favorite Christmas song is I’m dreaming of a white Christmas I love this song because I live in Alabama and we don’t see snow during the winter. So all I can do is dream of a white Christmas.

My least favorite Christmas song would be jingle bells. I hear this song over and over and over as if I’m playing a broken record.

Favorite Christmas Song: Let it Be Christmas (Alan Jackson)

Least Favorite Christmas Song: Christmas Shoes (doesn’t matter who sings it - Ew! Worst.Song.Ever.)

Happy Holidays Everyone! :green_heart::heart:

My favorite Christmas song is: My Grown Up Christmas Wish. AND my
least favorite is All I Want For Christmas is You

Favorite Christmas song is “O Holy Night”
Least favorite Christmas song “Snow Globe”

White Christmas = favorite
Santa Baby = least favorite

My favorite Christmas song is Silent Night and least favorite is none of them bc I just love All Christmas carols and songs and everything Christmas

Least favorite … Rurhdolph the Red nose reindeer least… Most favorite … All I want for Xmas is you

Least favorite - Grandma got run over by a reindeer…… just too mean-spirited for the season!
Most favorite - Impossible to choose, but depending on mood,pick from Ding Dong Merrily on High, I Wonder As I Wander, In Dulcimer Jubilo, Mary Did You Know, Joy to the World!

My favorite is Holy Night my least favorite is Santa Baby.

Little drummer boy
Blue Christmas

Favorite: Jingle Bell Rock

Least Favorite: Little Drummer Boy

Favorite song Silent Night! Santa Clause coming to town.

Love the game please make the gem dig better the challenge are to hard to get especially when the ones your completing are a higher level.

My favorite Christmas song is:“Jesus Take the Wheel.” By Carrie Underwood.
My least is “Frosty the Snowman” by Burl Ives.
Loretta Sauvageau

Favorite- There’s 3 Silver Bells, Blue Christmas, and I’ll Be Home For Christmas
Least Favorite- Feliz Nava Dadd’( only because I had to hear it multiple times a day at work during the holidays for 20 years)

My all time fav is This Christmas

Favorite - Santa Claus is Coming to Town by Bruce Springsteen

Least Favorite - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus by Jackson 5

My favorite song o come o come Emanuel. Least favorite all I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey.

They are all my favorites!! I love Christmas songs !

My favorite Christmas song is “So This is Christmas” by John Lennon. Jungle Bell rock

Favorite=Spirit of Christmas by Ray Charles. Least favorite=Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer.