Join Tipsy Tikis!! We are a Platinum club except on bank week

Our club, Tipsy Tikis, is a fun team, and offers a bank week approximately every 6 weeks. We are a Platinum club, but drop to Gold during bank week. We love this! It keeps our quests easier.

WEEKLY PLAY: Minimum requirements are 15k by Sunday night. We get the golden tiki usually by Sunday, so we have her to play with for the week. Competitions are optional. We’ve decided not to work on club quests unless it’s a Tribute Trek for club doublers or gems. We still manage to complete most CQ’s just by playing. Most weeks we complete all 7 Perks. We usually pass on the 500k and 750k special perks because the effort never seems to be worth the reward.

Our two most important requirents are no going over 20 hours idle and players must chat. We are really easy to work with if you are unable to play or are going on vacation, as long as you communicate with the leaders ahead of time. We have a Facebook page to help with communication.

BANK WEEK: Requirements for bank week are to log in regularly, send coins, collect coins and keep the volcano cool if necessary. Team members say they can increase their balance by over a million coins. Team members who don’t need to increase their balance usually continue to play so there are daily perk payouts, along with at least 5 chests at week end.

1 Like

We are still looking for those good fit players!!

1 Like

Do you have room for 2 players. We play daily but our team seems to be lagging

2 Likes

Yes, we have room for two. I listed above what we’re looking for. Can you both fit the bill? :blush:

1 Like

@Marissa_McDonald, That are your game names? I’ll keep watch for you.

1 Like

My husband and I are ian and Marissa on solitare. We run a group called “rolling thunder”

Sorry. I’m Marissa in there. And he is Ian

1 Like

@Marissa_McDonald, I’ll try and find you and send invites.

Found you both and invites sent @Marissa_McDonald! I look forward to having you join us. We have a good time! (ignore my score on there, I’m packing up for a vacay! I’ll play when we head out. Lol)

We’re excited to join your group.
It wouldn’t let us join. Told us that the request had been sent. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Marissa and Ian!! So excited to get to know you two!

We currently have just one spot remaining! Come and join a great team. We rarely have openings once we find the right fit. :wink:

Are you guys still looking for a player?

1 Like

@Essence_Samuel, yes!! We have one spot available. What’s your game name? Welcome to the forum!!