Join Club GOLD if you want a cracker Club

We are a Casual, Relaxed Friendly Club called GOLD (CAPS) looking for a few members to fill up our last few spaces. Although we aren’t a Demanding Club we do Expect Club Quests, Perks to be completed &Tributes to be Collected. Max24hrs idle but if you need time off all we ask is that you give us a reason. We are a friendly bunch with busy family lives We are hitting up to Perk6 with only approx 20players so we can do alot more with a Full Team ~ So Please join us and see if we are a Good Fit for you. Looking forward to meeting you ♤◇:heart:♧ the Only suits you need to wear:-) Hope 2cu soon!:heart::black_small_square: Ur Welcome to PM wth any Qs@RowenaGmer on FB

Hi i am interested in joining you x

My Apologies for the late reply Jaynie ~ it’s really Great to hear from you. You are very Welcome to join the Club. Club name is GOLD. You may join the Club or if you send me a F/R (I already looked for you but couldn’t find you) I can send you an invite to the Team when we are friends or look for me (Rowena Gmer) Picture wth the most Beautiful, Black,Shiny Dog😁) I’m biased lol. Hpe to hear from you soon. GoodLuck ~ Take Care&Stay Safe💝

Do you play the competition? I am looking for a gold club that doesn’t play the competition.

Thanks-Janice