Jackpot changes

So they have finally taken out the medallion which was soooo annoying if you were spending thousands of coins. So now they have 4 chances of taking your coins, 1 $2000 after just paying $2500 and 1 $500 :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: obviously designed to take our coins. No longer can you win any cards. Very disappointing changes

5 Likes

Yes I agree they are ruining our games maybe he like to see most of leave.

1 Like

I updated the game today and got the new treasure shrine. IT’S AWFUL … just like everyone is saying.

3 Likes

I’m not pleased at all… do they even listen to feedback?

2 Likes

the jackpot is a crap pot. i would always get medallions now that the wild is there i rarely falls over there just tons of 500 coins. this whole game is rigged. they want us to pay to play

3 Likes

Exactly, when the medallions were on the outside I hit them all the time. Now if it does by some miracle drop in the wild spot it immediately bounces back out and drops in the $500 coin slot so I lose $2000 in coins! This is such greedy bull!

3 Likes

You are right, jackpot game is totally ruined with last upgrade. It is impossible to get anything other than loosing your game money. New Jackpot is designed to steal your money, really bad. Please change it urgent solitaire.

2 Likes

I never use my coins on the shrine, i save up my medallions so anything that it drops in is a bonus.

1 Like

I wish that was true this time around it falls back to medallion 2-3 times than lands on 500 . That is not a a present it is a rip off. Takes time out of the game.

I updated my game on my iPad got a piggyback any of you received the same?

1 Like

No, can you show a screenshot?

@Mad1, I just got the piggybank and one of my accounts, and the best that I can tell is, when you play, the amount of free coins in the piggybank grows. You can keep building that anoint as long as you want, and decide when (& if) you want to break it - but it costs real money to break the bank. I’m thinking of you wait long enough, the free coins available will be worth the cost.

I’m so mad about the jackpot changes. Don’t know if I’ll stick with the game :rage::rage::rage: