ISLAND STORY TIME: What's the first book you read that you loved?

Black Beauty :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Beezus and Ramona is one I absolutely love

2 Likes

Nancy Drew. I used to love solving the mysteries.

3 Likes

I loved all of the Nancy Drew books when I was little, and also, The Velveteen Rabbit. :heart:

1 Like

Dr Suess Are you my Mother? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

The box car children was the first book I couldnโ€™t put down so much that I read the entire series

6 Likes

Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day

3 Likes

The boxcar children was my first chapter book. But as a little child, I loved dr. Seuss Books.

3 Likes

The little engine that could

1 Like

The little bear books found them in the library and have been reading ever since

2 Likes

Without question Tom Sawyer. Still love it all these years later.

2 Likes

Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys .I loved those books! I still love reading today because of these books and some great teachersโค๏ธ

4 Likes

As a child, โ€˜The Giving Treeโ€™ as an adult โ€˜Pride and Prejudiceโ€™

2 Likes

My favorite book was Heidi.

3 Likes

I Loved those books, as well!

1 Like

The Adventures of Pippie Longstocking: Was about an orphaned young girl who stowed away on a pirate ship. So much fun to read!

5 Likes

Harry Potter and the sorcerers stone

2 Likes

The Exorcistโ€ฆ what a great book

1 Like

My first book I loved was โ€œPride and Prejudiceโ€ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Firefly Lane. 2 friends that grow up together, 1 from a โ€œnormal householdโ€ the other from different circumstances. Both girls are night and day but all through their lives they remain friends and live seperate lives all while staying closely connected. Truely a beautiful story that depicts the true meaning of friendship!

2 Likes